chapter 19

OKAY SO- IM GONNA SPOIL THE PLOT OF THE POTENTIAL FEW CHAPTERS SO LIKE- YEAH- 

ALSO IM REALLY SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK, MY WRITERS BLOCK IS HIGH AND MY MOTIVATION IS LOWER THAN HELL RN

So basically, Toby is gonna like Y/N and Jay is gonna be angry about and Y/N is gonna get pissy at jay then break up with him and go with toby BUT don't worry, Y/N and Jay WILL get back together I'm just trying to make this story has some sort of drama in it other than Y/N occasionally going out and killing someone who hurt her in the past.

OKAY SPOILERS DONE UWU ON WITH THE STORY

_______

Y/N's POV

"Of course," he said letting go of Jay's hand and standing up, turning to me and helping me up.
I looked at Tim again, "So are we gonna do something about him or are we gonna pretend what he did never happened?" I said turning back as fast as I looked at him not wanting to start another fire.

Jay looked at Tim for a second then back at me, "I'll talk to him about it."

________

Jay had told me to stand outside while everyone cleared things up without any metal breakdowns and get a better understanding of things.

I had been sitting on the porch with the last cigarette I stole from Tim in-between my chapped lips, "Hey," I heard Toby's voice say from behind me,
"Hey, Toby," I said taking the cigar out of my mouth and exhaling the smoke, Toby sitting down next to me on the edge of the porch.

"So how'd everything go, did they decide what to do with child molester yet?" I asked turning to him, "It w-went fine but they wanted me out for decid-ding his punishment." He replied, laying down with his legs dangling off the edge.
"Ah, how much you wanna bet they're gonna do nothing and just kick me out." I joked, giggling afterward, "Hmm..." he put his index finger to his chin, "do you take food s-stamps?"

We looked at each other for a second and I felt my cheeks heat up, and I could've sworn I saw his pale face tint pink, but I ignored it and bust out laughing, "Do I look like a C.V.S to you?" I said calming down. "No you l-look like W-Walmar-" he was interrupted by Jay opening the door and looking me dead in the eyes with worry.

"Y/N, pack your things." Jay said moving his eyes away from mine to the floor, "What? Why?!" I stood up putting out my cigarette and looking at him, "you have to leave, I-I don't want you to but Tim and Brian outvoted me." He moved out of the way of the door to let me back in.

I was silent as I walked in and to my room. I opened my door, walked to the closet and grabbed a duffle bag, I shoved a few outfits in the bag as well as the old ass coat, my S/F/C converse, and an F/C hoodie. I put a brush and a few spare collars for Domino.
I turned and walked to my bed, poured everything out and folding it all neatly then put it into the bag, with enough room for my baby blanket(Yes you have a baby blanket, it comforts you and helps you sleep)and Domino's favorite toy. I zipped the bag, swung it over my shoulder then grabbed my guitar on my way out.

__

I walked out the door, kneeing Jay in the backside of his knees making him fall over as I walked out. 
Toby ran after me once I was about to enter the forest, "Do you have anywhere to stay?" He asked, concern lacing his voice, "No but I might have a place. No clue if it's available anymore." I said walking in the direction of my old house. "Well, if y-you'd it's o-okay, could I-I stay with yo-u?" He asked fiddling with his fingers nervously, "Don't have a home do you?" I said turning to him.
"...No-" he mumbled, "Okay if the place I plan on staying at is available, you can." I replied as the house came into view.
"T-thanks," he replied as I walked across the street into my backyard.

I placed my bag down and my guitar down then walked to the kitchen's window seal and climbed onto it. I stood up and jumped, grabbing onto my 'mom's old window seal(yes your old house is very easy to climb) and pulled myself up. Peering in I saw nothing different in the room.
I jumped down from the second story and landed, properly this time, and picked up my stuff.

I walked to the back door and turned to a thin but still thick tree placed in the small garden outside the kitchen window and ran my free hand down the trunk. I felt the key and dug my fingers into a crevis of the tree and pulled out my copy of the key then unlocked the door, shoving the key in my coat pocket.

___

Toby had thanked me as I sat my stuff down next to the couch and walked to the staircase, "It's no problem," I replied, "I'm gonna go doublecheck all the rooms real quick. Don't make too much noise." I said as I began climbing the staircase, avoiding the same crickety steps I used to when my mother was in a drunken rage as I tried to sneak out.

___

The house was clear so I headed back downstairs to find Toby asleep on the couch. He looked... honestly adorable as he slept, He was curled up in the fetal position with both his hands closed and held to his chest. I walked to a closet I had turned into a small hang out when I was 13 and grabbed a few blankets and two pillows from the small den and closed the door behind me and walked back to the living room. I slowly lifted Toby's head and put a pillow underneath it and laid his head back down and put a green comforter on his sleeping body then made my own little nest on the small loveseat in front of the now completely covered window and buried myself in it.

Just as I was finally about to fall asleep I remembered,

Domino.

I forgot Domino!
I jumped up in a panic and woke Toby up in the process as I stumbled to get on my feet, "What's wrong? Is someone inside? What's happening?!" He yelled ready to take down any intruders only to realize I was nervously mumbling to myself on the floor and he had somehow gotten a blanket and pillow. He got up and walked to me, sitting down next to me and hugging me, "It's okay," he cooed, "tell me what's wrong," he said, ready to help. "I forgot to get Domino from them, w-who knows w-w-what they c-could've done to her?" I said tightly gripping my hair and pulling slightly. "H-hey... It's okay, if t-they never did anyth-ing to her before, I'm s-sure they won't do a-a-anything to her now." he pulled me up onto the couch, and onto his laying figure, and covered both of us with blankets, and hugged me again, "I bet right now she's o-outside walking around, g-getting food or sitting on the porch at their house waiting for you," He said as he rubbed comforting circles on my back. 
"I... I-I guess y-you're right..." I said as I fell asleep in his embrace, my head on his chest.

.+~*, ___,*~+.

OKAY IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT FOR THIS- and also if you don't like that Y/N is prob gonna get with toby I'm sorry, but don't worry, this is a Skully x reader story after all. I just want a small change of pace and stuff but this isn't permanent I promise.