Chapter 16

Jay's POV

I brought Y/N upstairs and let her lead me to where ever she wanted to go, The room I came in from.

She looked at a lot of the pictures and drawings, then grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note to that girl's parents. when she finished she opened a drawer in the desk filled with stickers and put a smiley face sticker next to her signature, (Y/S you signature).

she handed me the note, "What do you think?" she asked, I read the not
'Hello, Hailey's parents or someone else, I just wanted to say I'm not sorry, she deserved it. I would suggest looking in that basement if the house smells bad.
                                                                                                   ~(Y/S) :)'

"I think it's perfect I said handing it back to her, she smiled, I could tell because her ears moved up a bit.
She placed the note on Hailey's desk, when she stood up I turned her and sat her down on the desk chair then sat down on her lap. "J-Jay can this wait till maybe when we're back at h-home?" she asked nervously, knowing where this is going.
"Nah, someone would interrupt us like always," I replied unclipping her mask and setting it aside and doing the same with mine.
"And besides it's better in the same house as a corpse," I said, then closed the gap between us.

_____
(small time skip and POV change)

Y/N's POV

after about 30 mins of me and Jay kissing, I stopped Jay from getting any further.
"Jay I-I'm fine with heavy make-out sessions but I-I don't wanna go there until I'm ready," I said knowing I upset him a bit,
"Alright, But just know, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to," he said flashing me a smile saying it was alright.
"Alright,"

___

Jay's POV

"Alright," she said then flipped us over so she was on top then started attacking my neck, kissing and biting all over trying to find my sweet spot.
she kissed my Adam's apple and I slightly moaned.
She paused for a second then started to abuse it, I already knew I'd have to cover my neck up when we got home, and she would have to aswell,

___

Tim's POV

I had been at the house for about 10 minutes and they still weren't back so I got up, put my coat on then ran back to Hailey's house ready to question them as to why they took so long.
I walked around the house to the girl's window and peeked in to see...
'Y/N ON TOP OF JAY?!?' I tapped on the window and they paused, Y/N looked me directly in the eyes and her face went red, and jay just looked at me and smirked.
I opened the window and climbed into the now-dead girl's room.
I stood up, "Care to explain what you guys were doing?" I said, sounding like an upset parent.

"W-well we w-were just-" Jay cut her off, "I was just having a little fine with my girlfriend," he said knowing I hated that he had gotten to her first.
I scowled, "Alright just- Hurry up and get home. Brian won't stop bugging me about where you guys are." I said climbing about out the window, leaving it open for them.

___

Y/N's POV

so we're dating?" I asked not believing that my first boyfriend also happened to be the only person I've ever liked.
"Yeah... I guess so." He said placing a small kiss on my forehead and got up to fetch our masks.
I put on my mask then ran to the closet to grab an Umbreon hoodie that Hailey always bragged about

(also can I just say that the girl in this pic looks like she's being held at gunpoint XD)and slipped it over my normal outfit then I jumped out of the window then waited for jay to crawl out uncomfortably since he's pretty lanky compared to the s...

and slipped it over my normal outfit then I jumped out of the window then waited for jay to crawl out uncomfortably since he's pretty lanky compared to the small window.
once he was out I gripped his hand then walked home.

________

hah I ended the story itself on 669 words ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also, like- I WAS EXTREMEMLY UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THAT PART WHEN JAY MOAN LIKE JFC IM WEAK GHRUIGKEWB

k hope you enjoyed that mess of a chapter.