Page 2

"Hold it who are you and why have you come here," the guards who blue hair was sticking out his helmet.

"We come from the town Drop of the Phoenix I am Kate a warrior for my lord, the blond one is Garth a guard to our lord, next is Lance he's another guard to the lord of our town, and now this girl right" Kate told the guards but before she could finish I stopped her.

"Thanks Kate but I can induce myself," I said stepping forward.

"Okay sorry," said Kate.

"Hello I am Irene the new lord of the Drop of the Phoenix. And who are you?" I told them.

"Well I am guard Nicole," said the one who had a girl voice.

"This one is Dant," she said pointing to the one with blue hair.

"And this one name is Tom," she said pointing to the smallest one.

"Okay can we see the lord please," I said trying my best not to be pushy.

"Okay follow us," the one whose name was Dant said leading us in to town where there were many people. Out of all the places this one is having trouble I said in my head because doesn't seem like it.

Soon we at a huge building and we were lead into one of the many rooms.

"Great you guys are here now!" shouted the lord of the towns as soon as we entered the door.

"So what is the problem?" I asked.

"Well I need you guys to get with some of guards down to where a pack of animal shifters are causing trouble in our territory," said the lord.

"Okay then we are willing to help in any way we can," I said in response to the lord.

"Well you need to tell them to leave and if you have to fight then do it," said the lord.

"Then let's leave now," Kate said.

"Well let's first get something here first," Lance said to Kate.

"Guys don't fight but we do need some things so we can go now and get the things faster so we can get there faster," I shouted make sure they heard it well.

"Yes my lord," Lance, Garth, and Kate said all at once.

"Then let's go," I said, leaving the room and the building.

As soon as we left we I went straight to the food and got as much as I thought us four would need. Kate went to the armor place getting herself and some for me, but manly for herself. Garth got weapons for me which I requested, and then finally Lance went to get other things.

"Okay, let's go back and tell them we are ready," I told them.Then we went back to the house.

"You guys are back so are you ready to go now," the lord said when he saw us.

"Yes we are," Kate replied.

"Well Dant, Nicole, and tom go with them now," he told the guards.

"Okay lord," they all said.