Page 9

"Well I should get going okay since it is my turn next," I said and walked out the door. In my fight I won but it was a little changeling.

"Next is Garth and Aaron," Luke said to everyone.

"Come on dude let's do this," Garth yelled.

"Fine," Aaron said to him in a monotone no emotion voice. Then the battle started Garth was the first to attack and Aaron dodged the attack like it was nothing.

"What how did you dodge that," yelled Garth.

"I'm not weak and you are trying not to go to your full straight yet," Aaron said to him.

"Really you want me to do that," he said

"Yeah sure," he replied.

"Fine you asked for it," Garth said as he lunged at Aaron, but Aaron garb Garth with his forehand pinning him to the ground.

"Weak," Aaron mocked before picking him up and throwing him into a tree.

"WHAT YOU AREN'T EVEN TIRED YET!" Garth stated in shock getting up.

"No I just waiting for you to do something," replied Aaron, but then garth punched him.

"Ha got you," Garth laughed.

"Really I'm not even trying," Aaron told him.

"WHAT!" Garth shouted, "USE ALL YOUR POWER NOW!!"

"Maybe but you will not remember it mostly," he smirked and then he used his sword beating, punching, kicking, and cutting Garth until he was uncousinice, "And that is why I don't use all my power unless they have the same strength as me," and he walked a way.

"Wow he really was holding back," everyone said. I rushed over to Garth.

"Lance come and carrier him to the inferary," I ordered.

"Okay my lady," he said carrying him a way.

"Aaron what you did back there was amazing," I said running after him.

"No I still was holding back some," he said.

"Wait you weren't using all your power?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"I did not because if I did he would have died," he said walking away from me towards the forest.

"Where are you going," I asked.

"Back to my house for as long as I stay here," he said before leaving.

"Garth you okay," I asked him walking in to his room where lucinda was held=along him.

"No but I am going to live," he said weakly.

"Okay Aaron left and I don't know when we will see him again," I said, "So I should get back to work okay."

"Irene let's go," Kate said.

"Okay," I said walking back to do my duty as a lord.

"Finally the day is over," I said to myself, going to bed and sleeping.