Page 10

The next morning I woke up seeing that it was daylight now, "Stupid mornings," I said.

"Irene morning so let's go now so we can eat at Kawaii's house," Kate said.

"Okay just let me get clothes on," I replied.

"Ten minutes start now," she said and rushed to get everything on, but still making it out the door before time was up.

"Done," I said to her, "Come on now."

"Man fastest yet," she told me as we started walking towards her house.

"You guys are here!" Kawaii yelled in her soft voice.

"What did you make?" I asked.

"I made sweet bread for everyone," she said.

"Yes that the best bread you can make," Kaate said already grabbing sweet bread and handing some to me.

"Yeah, well we can eat and walk bye," I said.

"Bye," she said.

"Kate we need to complete all the task from yesterday," I informed her.

"Oh yeah," she said, "Well let's get going so we can do everything."

"So first we need to go to see if I have any mail from people," I said going to my letter box, "I got some letters from towns when I was gone also some letters from the townspeople. Now we can go and get Lance and Garth to read these."

"Sure thing," Kate said as I walked to the guard area.

"Okay Garth Lance come with me so we can read the letters I have," I said.

"Sure thing my lord," Lance said darging Garth along with him. It took us 30 minutes to finish what we were doing I finally could read the letters that needed something, help, or if there was a special event.

"So there is not much going on right now only someone needing some help with getting some bread from another town, a person here needs some money to help build their new store up, then there is a special celebration going on in the town next to us, and finally a person here is wanting to have a wedding here," I said after reading all the letters in the pile while the others read them as they were out in a separate pile, "We need to go and tell Kawaii that she needs to bake some bread also the other one in town so they don't only get bread that has sugar in it, and let's go meet with the person who needs they money, then finally we can go to the other person who is getting married."

"Sure then we need to start now guys," said Lance looking outside.

"Yeah, come guys," I said leading them outside to Hawaii's house.

"Irene, Kate, Garth, Lance what are you doing here?" she asked.

"We need you to bake some bread for one of the towns okay?" Kate told her.

"Sure thing! I can bake as much needed, and in different types too!," she squealed.

"Okay thanks bye," I said as we walked a way to the only other baker in town, "Hey new baker can you make some bread for another town in need of some."