Page 15

"You should leave now before it gets too dark," he says walking a way.

"Okay bye," I said heading back.

It was a few weeks before Cloe came back somehow I kept the flowers living and soon it was the wedding somehow a peairst came.

"ZANE,"Garth yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" Zane said with pure anger.

"Hi." he said

"I hate you," he said back.

"Why," asked Garth.

"Because I hate you," Zane said, "And I want more Magical power!"

"What I heard someone say magical," Aaron said rushing out of the woods.

"Who is he," Chloe yelles.

"Cloe run!" I yelled at her and she started running a way.

"Time for me to become powerful," Zane said before teleporting us to a random place.

"Where are we?' I asked.

"The god Illy relm," Aaron said plainly as everyone else was still in a state of shock.

"How do you know this?" Kate asked him.

"Read it in a book and have heard stories of this place," he stated.

"FINALLY I HAVE MADE IT TO THIS REALM!" Zane shouted at the top of his lounges. Zane then started running in to the only building in the white abyss that surrounded us. Soon we followed him in.

"NO!" Lance said rushing over to Zane with sword in hand.

"Fool trying to trying to stop me," Zane laughed as he pushed Lance against one of the walls without laying a finger on him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I yelled seeing that Lance was unconscious.

"Irene clam down he didn't do anything to harmful just that he used a spell that paralyzed him with knocking him out," Aaron replied pushing me back away from Zane who had now become four times his size.

"Illy's power is all mine," said Zane as he walked over to a whitish-yellow glow with a little pastel purple. But before he could grab it vanished appearing behind Irene and then going in to her making her pass out.

"IRENE!" Garth yelled rushing to her.

"NO!" Zane yelled. "THAT STUPID LORD TOOK THE POWER THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!"

"It wasn't yours in the first place because you said that you were going to take it," Aaron said to him dodging every attack coming his way by Zane. Zane trying to dodge his attacks got cuts and bruises from him.

"Kate what is happening!" Lance yeled out of his state.

"Kate would you like to come and help us!" she shouted back at him.