Page 26

"Never let your guard down you of all people should know that," I said but he just laughed.

"You do know that Aaron feels the pain I get right," he said smirking knowing I did not know that.

"No I didn't but I think you're holding back because I remind you of Illy your lover," I commented.

"No I am not I just want to see you suffer a slow painful death," he laughed but I could tell something was fighting against him.

"No you don't you still love her," I said to him nattacking him every option I had or he was to me when he punched me hard in the stomach and getting a flash of memories.

"You remember now Illy," he said.

"I might be her but I am called IRENE!" I yelled.

"NO YOU AREN'T!" he yelled standing right behind me ready to hit me but then he stopped. "Irene you need to attack me right now and have me on the verge of death,"

"Aaron?" I asked.

"Yes it is me but do it or you will die," Aaron said to me with a look of concern.

"Okay," I said doing what he said and soon Shadow took back over at the end.

"You really our like her the person I loved an still do and I know she is in you too," he said to me.

"Okay Shadow I will give you your power but you have to let Aaron have control and he will let you out when needed because I can tell your not a bad person but hurt from what happened," I said.

"Thank you and I promise," he said and I gave him his power along with heal him. He then called off his people sending them back.

After the attack everyone was taken care of and I had Aaron back with me. A few months later me and Aaron got married so we wouldn't lose each other again and we even had a child together everyone that was a god found out who they were and the past was staying there. Aaron and I us our power for our world and for our people.