Page 24

"GUYS!" Garth yelled.

"WHAT IS IT!" Kate shouted.

"It is Lance he is stumbling this way," he said.

"WAIT WHAT!" I said looking to see Lance coming over to us.

"LANCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I said running over to him setting him on a stone fence.

"Shadow is preparing an attack on the town and it is happening in a week from today," he told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"To get his power but he doesn't know something," said Lance.

"What is it?" I questioned what he was saying.

"Irene you are Illy why don't you remember I am William and I remember that when we destroyed him he couldn't get his own body back but sharing it with someone and there soul," he said.

"So what you are saying is Aaron was saved because of him," I said.

"Yes," he said.

Aarons view

I woke up in darkness. "Hu, I thought I died," I said.

"Oh you did but I am going to us your body for my own use," a voice said.

"Shadow why did you have to us my body?" I asked.

"Because of the power you hold it is all I need to complete my power," he said but I knew otherwise.

"I don't have it anymore," I said.

"Wait, I don't feel it anywhere," he told me. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY POWER!"

"I gave it away," is all I said.

"YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT THEY HAVE TO BE RELATED TO YOU FOR YOU TO DO THAT, AND EVERYONE YOU ARE RELATED TO ARE DEAD!" he screamed in anger.

"But you also have to remember you can also put power in an object that has a lot of emotional value to the person and that what happened with the necklace that was my finances which I put it in giving it to a person I loved more than her giving it to her as a sign of our friendship," I said smirking.

":YOU IDIOT YOU JUST PUT HER IN DANGER SINCE I HAVE CONTROL OF THIS BODY I WILL HUNT HER DOWN A GET MY POWER FROM HER EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL HER!" he said.

"NO DON'T SHE HAS PEOPLE WHO NEED HER!" I yell.