Page 21

"NO SHE ISN'T!" Garth yelled going to attack him but the man launched himself at him stabbing Garth.

"Who's next," he said smirking. "How about you Lance?"

"NEVER I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!" Lance yelled at the figure.

"You will one day," he said. "Now I would love to stay but I don't have all my power yet and Illy I think you have it and it is something that was given to you."

"YOU'RE LYING! SHE HAS NOTHING THAT YOU NEED!" Kate yelled with a stance that looked like she was going to kill or punch someone.\

"Kate clam down he is just trying to make us do stupid things out of anger," Travis whispered to her.

"You don't know that the final piece of my power is in the charm Aaron gave to you to show your friendship with him," Shadow smirked.

"But how?" I asked him getting up to face him.

"Irene it happens when someone has so much emotion to an object to where it can hold whatever the person has even if they didn't know they had such a thing," Lance answered.

"So that means Aaron might have not know about the power he had," I said trying to understand what was happening.\

"Oh he knew just never told you and he didn't have all of it Illy," he said.

"But Aaron was so kind, why did you have to take his body when you are so mean and selfish!" I yelled. "AND I'M NOT ILLY!"

"Lying is what I am hearing from your mouth!" he snapped at me.\

"NO SHE NOT!" Lance yelled.

"Lance I almost forgot you were here," he said to him.

Lance lunged at him saying, "LEAVE MY LORD ALONE!"

"Pitiful," Shadow said dogging Lance's attack and garbing his arm throwing him to the rock hard ground.

"LANCE!" I screamed as he walked away from his bleeding body.

"I would like to stay longer but my power right now isn't to where I can stay here forever and have my own body not his," he said before walking in the portal. Then the portal vanished.

"Where did he go?" Kate yelled.

"I don't know," Travis said.

"WELL HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE MOST OBVIOUS THING YOU SEE IS!" Kate shouted punching Travis in the stomach.

"KATE!" I yelled, "STOP IT!"\

"Okay, my lord," Kate said walking away from him.

"Come on guys let's head home. Travis would you mind joining us?" I said.

"Sure I want to learn more about this person," he responded.

"Okay then I'll get Lance and you guys start and I will follow," Garth said pick Lance up.