Page 6

"OH I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!" Steve exclaimed.

"Okay then what happened," Flame asked looking as if he already knew the answer.

"So what happened was this Irene girl was getting firewood when Ian came and started attacking her then he called everyone. Then they chased her while she was attacking them back, but I saw a man in black hood come as they covered her killing all of them. He also was wearing something red on his face," Steve said as I looked down at the ground.

"Oh he deserved it anyway and the others self absorbed," Kathy said.

"You never told us what the person looked like," Lance stated.

"I didn't want to," I replied.

"YOU KILLED EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!" yelled Jeff, "THIS MEANS WAR!"

"No she didn't that guy did and this does not exactly mean war Jeff," Lucy said to him slapping him, "Right Flame."
"Yes this does not mean that it is war but it still means if the guy is not given to us for the murder of my people we are not going to try and agree or leave," Flame said, "So what do you do give him to us or be the first ones killed in this war."

"Well the thing is I don't know who the man was, why he did it, or where he lives," I said.

"Then it is war between you two towns and us," he said.

"ATTACK!" Jeff yelled and they turned to many different vicious animals/.

"STAY BACK!," Lance yelled to me and the rest of the girls that where there.

"Hey I fight better than you do Lance," Kate said defending two of the shapeshifters.

"You can't do this on your own," I said joining them in the fight.

After ten minutes there were still four left with three of them being greatly injured, "Guys we need help," Garth said.

"No du," Kate said.

"Stop we need to keep fighting no arguing," I shouted at them.

"Guys I don't think we can beat them," Nicole said as we were being defeated badly. Then someone jumped out of the bushes killing at least three of them.

"Dang it well I have to leave but I will be back," Flame sad running off.

"You guys okay," Dant asked.

"Yeah," we all respond.

"Thanks for helping us," I said, turning to where the guy was standing only to find no one there, "He's gone."

"Where did he go?" Nicole asked.

"I don't know but let's go back and tell the lord what happened," Tom said already walking towards our camp.

"Well he is right," Lance said and we started walking back. We grabbed all our stuff and headed back to the town using what we had left.

"Your back," the lord said.

Only Time will Tellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें