Page 3

"Well let's go okay," Dante said to us as he walked out the door and we followed.

It took about three days to get there and when we did we set up camp I went out to find firewood. Wow this is beautiful I thought to myself this is great. I collected a few more pieces when I heard something.

"Whos there!" I shouted.

"Oh no one who won't hurt you," the voice said.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" I yelled at the voice.

"Okay okay there you go," said the person who was wearing ripped a torn clothing.

"Who are you?" I asked the being standing in front of me.

"JUst you death," the person said turning into a wolf and attacking me.

"What in the name of everything is wrong with you," I stated in shock dodging the attack and running. Oh no I'm in trouble I thought but too late to do anything right now but run or fight, so I dropped everything but one of the sticks to fight with. I turned around standing my ground ready to fight the shape shifter.

"You think you can beat me that's funny," said the beastly creature in front of me.

"I don't know that but I can at least try and fight," I said with a hint of frustration in my voice.

"Ha, who do you think you are to say that you'll beat me. I am the mighty Ian the head guard for the shapeshifter king," the wolf Ian said cockley.

"You shouldn't be so cocky," I told the wolf as I ran towards it hitting it in the side.

"Ow, that hurt you little mut!" holled Ian.

"Oh and the answer to your question I am Irene the lord of Drop of the Phoenix. Here to help on of my allies to deal with your kind," I said to the beast, but when I said that he attacked me biting me in the arm. Shoot I thought to myself I'm injured I have to keep fighting. So I hit Ian once in the face, two one his back, and then three on his shoulders.

"YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!" he shouted in frustration and anger.

"So what," I said to him.

"Yes you did," he said then heeled calling the others to come over.

"You're calling more to help aren't you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"No, I was doing it because I love to," Ian said sarcastically, and with that I threw the stick I was holding at him and ran as fast as I could.

Soon there were about 20 more chasing me in many different animal forms like I knew there were 2 bears, one hawk, and 4 wolves including Ian. Soon five of them were close to me so I hid in a bush thinking of a plan of what to do. After five minutes of thinking I grabbed a stick and ten rocks, then I threw the rocks at the now seven shape shifters missing three times. With the stick I took out two people who just got there and then ran a way towards the mountains I saw. Running over there six came closer to catching me and with the stick I had I took out only three of them before the stick broke.

"Ha weak," one of them said.