Page 23

"Okay come in and I will tell you everything," she said leading us in to her house were the room was filled with pills and potions.

"Wow," I said. "This room is filled with more stuff then yours Lucinda," I said to her sitting down on one of the the two couches.

"Now where do I start," she said.

"How about Shadows relationship with the other gods he knew," Kate said.

"Okay well then I would have to start with the beginning since that were it started," she said. "Illy was a god with a lot of power but could face the evil around her alone, so she called all of her friends to meet her. When they all got there she gave each of them power Really got adventurer, Smith got defender, William got animal, Clara was warrior, Mind control went to one god who I forgot the name, then Illy gave the power of destruction to Shadow. Illy trusted him with this power because he was her closest friend and she could trust him more than the others. All of them got along well and soon the two of them fell in love with Illy Smith and William but they found out that she was dating Shadow which them having powers that were the exact opposites didn't sit well with the other gods and the whole world. Even then they couldn't stop loving each other William saw this and gave up on her but Smith didn't and he told her that he was a danger to him and they all but Illy turned on him, still Illy didn't want to go against the others;. But Shadow find the plan and he was firuse turning evil trying to defeat them becoming a monster. There was a war that lasted two years and within those two years Shadow found a human lover and had children with her but then was destroyed I think you know that already."

"Yeah we do," Kate told her.

"Anyway I think he is back," she asked us.

"Yes and still mad as ever," Garth repiled.

"But he doesn't have all his power so he doesn't have his body yet," she said.

"Yes and he is using Aarons body," I said on the verge of tries.

"This Aaron person must be related to Shadow," she said.

"He was lord of Ravenclaw Kind," I said.

"That is why," she said. "But also Illy still loved him and was broken to the point she had no emotion and when her friends died she made her relm and told me to put in slumber so she could feel the emotion and told me to wake her up when she was needed."

"What does that mean," Garth asked.

"Yes Irene you are Illy," she said.

"WHAT REALLY!"I screamed.

"Yes but you can still be Irene," she said.

"Okay thanks," I said in shock.

"Come on, let's go home," Kate said.

"Don't worry, I will do it," she said teleporting us back home.

"Wow we learned so much from her," I said.

"Yeah but should we capture him or fight him," Kate asked.