Page 22

We walked for what was about and hour when we decided to rest so we can take care of the wounds Lance had. Once we were done with that we continued walking back to my village.

A Pound arrival I heard a high pitch voice calling my name out. "Kawaii," I said seeing the girl finally with her pink hair.

"Oh my, what happened to Lance?" she asked seeing Lance still not awake yet.

"We got attack," Kate told the girl.

"Who fought you guys?" she said.

"One of the other most powerful gods Shadow," I said to her. "He was using Aaron's body as his own."

"Wow," said Kawii in aw. "That must have been surprising to see him when you loved the person who wasn't controlling it."

"Well we need to get Lance to his house," Garth told us. "He is heavy, and I don't want to drop him."

"Garth is right," Kate said and we all look at her as if she was a stranger who comes up to loike they know you.

"What did you just say?" Travis questioned her.

"I know I usually don't agree with Garth at all but this time his. We need to learn more about this person as fast as we can because I feel like he is going to come back with his army," Kate told us.

"True," I said understanding why she said it.

"Good now let's go," she said walking to his house. We dropped of Lance making sure he would be fine without us, and then walked to Lucinda's house. I knock on the door and it opened immediately.

"Irene come one in," she said letting us in.

"Luncidna we need to know about Shadow," I said to her.

"II can't help you guys but my mom can," she said to us.

"Can we get to her," I asked.

"Yes but it would involve magic," she said garbing her staff.

"We are fine with that," Kate responded.

"Okay ready?" she asked then teleported us to a house in a very dark place in the woods.

"Where are we?" Travis asked.

"My mom's house," she said.

"Lucinda why are you here," her mom said

"Mom these are my friends. Friends this is Heraa my mom," she said.

"Okay now why are they here," she asked.

"We are here to learn more about Shadow and Illy," I said.

"Okay then hi there what is your name you look a lot like Illy," she said to me.

"MOM!" Lucinda yeled.