Page 25

"Well then you shouldn't have done what you did because in the end you put her endangered," he said and vanished but a light was in front of me seeing everything he could but in my mind I was thinking how I failed her trying to help her but in the end put her in danger.

Irene view

"Guys we have to have a plan to do we need to get the other towns to help," I said. "Travis you in with your town?"

"Yes," he answered.

"Okay then every town that is close to send a message," I told the towns messengers and they went one there way on their horses.

"Good now we need to get ready," Kate said. "Garth tell every guard to practice every day for the next three days and get rest for two days. Than lance and Travis get all the weapons you can okay and me and Irene can get the walls ready for an attack."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "Okay let's start."

Then we started to do what we were told and in four days we were done and every one of the armies we asked for was there training and getting ready for battle but every day Lance got worse needing more of the potions. "Kate I'm worried about Lance he his getting worse every day," I said.

"Don't worry Lucinda is making a really strong and it should be done today," Kate told me and I sighed in relief.

"Okay well then let's go practice," I said. The rest of the days past by fast and Lance was better after the potion. But it was the day the fight was suppose to be.

"Okay it should be any minute now," I said waiting for any sign they were there. It was a few minutes when there was an explosion and soon there were many of Shadows guards attacking us.

"Kate I will get Shadow," I told her heading off to where I see the man who is using Aaron.

"You're finally here," he said, turning to me.

"What do you want from me," I asked him.

"For you to be dead since you mean some much to dear Aaron He really cares about you getting my power is just a plus to it," he said to me.

"I won't let you do that to anyone," I said to him using my sword against him. He blocks the attack.

"Now you should just give up right now since you will lose in the first place," he said turning me around and pinning me to the ground. "Check Mate."

"Now I know Aaron is still in there," I said.

"He can't do anything about this all he can do is watch as his poor life church die and he lives knowing he can't do anything about it," he said not expecting me to kick free push him off of me and giving me the chance to give him a cut in the arm.