Part 16

"I would but wouldn't my full power kill some of you guys even Irene," he said.

"Garth go try and convince him," Kate said to him.

"Can't," Garth said as he was fighting the huge monster Zane.

"Lance you want to save people right," Aaron asked him still fighting Zane.

"Yeah but," Lance started to say but before he could finish he was stopped.

"No buts about it if you want to help us save each other and Irene you need to stop being scared of the power within you and just face it. I know it can be scary but now is not the time to do it!" Aaron said to Lance.

"Wow thanks," Lance said to him and then finally started to fight being his true form out of him. He was starting to attack Lance again when a portal opened up and when Irene woke up.

"Irene you're awake we need to leave or else we will be killed," Kate said to her.

"But if we all leave then Zane will come with us, so we need one of us to stay and fight," Aaron said.

"I'll stay," Lance said.

"NO! There has to be another way," I said.

"No there isn't," Aaron said.

"Guys we need to leave or else the portal will close," Kate said.

"I will get her," Garth said picking me up. Then we started walking over to the portal.

"Bye," Lance said. "Guys watch her carefully."

"Okay," Aaron said and we were back to our realm.

"Why did WE LEAVE!" I screamed.

"My lady we had to," Garth said to me.

"Irene I know how you feel but there was no other way," Kate said to me.

"I DON'T CARE!!!" I said running off into the woods to cry.

"Irene!" I heard Kate say.

"Leave her be she needs to let it out before she can think about what it means," I heard Aaron then say to her.

It was at least 30 minutes before I heard someone walking toward me. "Who is it?" I asked through my tears, "I swear Garth if it's you I will kill you."

"It's Aaron," he said coming closer and sitting by the tree next to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"To see if you stopped crying,"Aaron said. "But it clear you haven't so do you want to talk about it."

"Yes," I said.

"So why do you care so much about this Lance person?" he said.

"Well it hard to explain, but short story is he found me when I came here not knowing anything but my name," I told him.

"Okay and," he said.