3 Who is "she"?

Part 3

Aman and NK witnessed "smiling" Arnav. That day, after meeting Khushi Kumari Gupta in the signal, Arnav couldn't stop smiling. He smiled looking at the badge which was pinned by Khushi. NK didn't get anything whereas Aman wanted to get sure of something. Does ASR like Khushi? But how? He saw her only twice. Yes, he saw Arnav's rooted gaze on her. Usually, he never does with any girl. More than that, he smiled at her while giving money. He didn't even throw the badge yet... Donating money might not be a big deal for ASR but knowing her name from her ID is not a simple matter. People; who knows ASR, knew that.

NK dragged Aman to his cabin. Dhruv; who came with lunch for his brothers saw the scene. He became curious. What these two are up to? According to Dhruv, the most dangerous men in the world are these two. Arnav's right and left hands. He silently went near NK's cabin and overheard their talks.

Aman: What the...

NK: That's what I'm asking. What the...

Aman(frowning): What...?

NK: What's the reason behind Naanav's wired behaviour?

Aman(excitedly): You too noticed it?

NK: Damn yes man... he is smiling yaar... how won't I notice it?

Aman(folding his hands): Guess what...

NK(curiously): Do you know the reason?

Aman: I'm not sure, but...

NK: Tell me yaar...

Aman: Do you remember the girl..??

NK(with popped out eyes): Puppy Girl??

Aman: Wow... Exactly...

NK: Did he meet her again?

Aman: Today morning...

NK: oh my God... I missed the scene.

Aman: You should have seen his face NK... do you know how he gazed at her?

NK: I saw that "look" that day itself. That's why I guessed it correctly. Do you think he likes her?

Aman: 99%.

NK(chuckled): Yah, no one can predict ASR fully...

Aman: Isn't that 99% more than enough for us to proceed?

NK: Absolutely. If ASR smiled at her then she must be somewhere in his heart.

Dhruv who heard their talks stunned. "ASR and love? Who is that girl? She must be special if she made this kadoos smile" he thought.

Arnav; who came out of his cabin saw Dhruv standing out of NK's cabin and overhearing. He frowned and rushed to him. Dhruv got alert seeing Arnav coming towards him.

Arnav(without expression): What are you doing here?

Dhruv(showing bag): Lunch...

Aman and NK came out hearing them.

Arnav (frowning): Lunch...? What's this... new habit....?

He asked Dhruv suspiciously. NK also was looking at him with the same mindset.

Dhruv: Dhadi made your favourite dishes today. So, I thought to give it to you.

Arnav looked at NK and he took the bag from Dhruv.

Arnav: You can go. We have a lot of work.

Dhruv: Ok guys, you just carry on.

Dhruv left AR, thinking about the girl who made Arnav smile. Aman got confused while NK knew that why he is doing this drama.