20 Khushi's Reel Bundle

Part 20 Khushi's REEL bundle

Dhruv saw Arnav's car entering RM vicinity. His dirty mind acted fast. He has already confused Khushi with Arnav's LOVE matter. And this is time to make Arnav anger. Doesn't he know Arnav's anger? He won't think anything straight if he gets angry. He planned what to do and rushed to Arshi's room. Standing outside, he ran his dirty eyes inside. As he didn't find Khushi, he got inside and closed the door but left without locking it. He sat on the bed silently.

Arnav who came to his room got stuck seeing Dhruv sitting on the bed. He looked at him questioningly. Dhruv acted like he got panicked seeing him.

Dhruv: Arnav, you.... you came? I think Khushi doesn't know that you will come soon. That's why she would have called me here.

Arnav understood that what he is trying to prove.

Arnav: I think, she wants to advise you to forget the past. After all, she is your Bhabi.

They saw Khushi coming out of the washroom wiping her face with a towel. She frowned seeing Dhruv with Arnav. Her "look" emitted extreme loath and Arnav read that.

Khushi (looking at Arnav): When did you come? And what he is doing here?

She asked pointing at Dhruv. Before Dhruv said anything,

Arnav: I called him.

Khushi: Ohhh.

Khushi left the room throwing the towel on the recliner.

Dhruv was dumbfounded seeing, Arnav acting cool. He came here to create a rift between Arnav and Khushi and to provoke his anger. He expected that Arnav will ask Khushi about his presence in their room. And Khushi will get angry with Arnav for suspecting her. But nope. Arnav didn't give any heed to it. And he told Khushi, he only called him here. What the hell is this?

Arnav kept his laptop bag on the tea table. He started speaking while taking the towel which was thrown by Khushi on the recliner.

Arnav: Didn't you hear, what she asked? You may go.

Dhruv was about to say something, Arnav stopped him showing his palm.

Arnav: Better if you get out before I do something horrible.

Dhruv was taken back seeing Arnav's seething anger. He left the room. Arnav sat on the recliner thinking about Dhruv's dirty act. NK was right, Dhruv is an incorrigible creature. He couldn't make him easy and should take next action against him. He saw Khushi entering. She should have left the room because of Dhruv's presence. Arnav composed himself and went to the cupboard and removed the keys.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi turned towards him questioningly. He handed over the keys to her.

Arnav: whenever you are alone, just lock both the main and French doors and be safe.

Khushi looked at him perplexed.

Arnav: I'm sorry to say this, even though this is our house you have to be cautious.

Khushi understood that something must have happened.

Khushi: Didn't you call him here?

Arnav nodded NO.

Khushi (angrily): What did he say?

Arnav: Leave it Khushi.

Khushi: Answer me.

Arnav: He said, you called him.

Khushi (gritting her teeth): How dare he...?

She supposed to go for a fight, Arnav stopped her blocking her way.