46 Punishment

Part46 

Aman and NK were confused. They didn't get any information from Assistant commissioner Naushad. They knew Naushad was searching Dhruv keenly. They were getting only reply from Naushad that "We are searching for him" which made Aman and NK restless. They observed; Arnav was often getting vanishing. Both of them knew how aggressively Arnav wanted to get Dhruv and he wanted to punish for what he did. They couldn't come to the conclusion what's happening.

Aman visited RM the next day. NK saw him suspiciously. He thought Aman may know about Dhruv as Arnav won't do anything without Aman's hand. NK smiled at him casually not showing his suspiciousness.

NK: What are you doing here? You are supposed to be on the way to AR?

Aman: Yeah... I just want to get ASR's signature in Mehta's file. It's urgent.

NK nodded yes as Aman was not wrong. The file should be submitted today. They saw Arnav and Khushi coming downstairs. NK observed Arnav and Aman.

Arnav (frowning): Aman... you here?

Aman: This file needs your signature buddy...

Arnav (extending his hand): But, I'm coming to AR only...

Taking the file from Aman, Arnav signed the file. NK didn't find anything to be suspected in their gesture. He sat silently.

Khushi: Join us for breakfast.

Aman: Sure.

He sat beside NK. Khushi served them Aalu and poori.

Aman: Very tasty bhabi...

Khushi: Thank you. Amma taught me. You know, I like Aalu Poori very much. My Amma is a specialist in making Aalu Poori.

Aman: Ohhh...

Khushi: Yes... Her Aalu Poori never fails.

NK: That's great.

Khushi: Do you know how my first Poori was?

Arnav: How?

Khushi: Like a steel plate. (she laughed) my Bauji searched for a hammer to break it.

Everyone laughed.

NK: Don't worry. RM has two hammers.

Aman: ASR doesn't need a hammer as he has strong teeth...

Arnav(smilingly): Thank God, you have learned to make soft pooris.

Khushi: Anything else?

Aman: A strong coffee...

NK: Tea for me...

Aman: Yeah... he always goes with tea.

NK: Just taste TEA for once... you will never think of COFFEE.

Arnav (looking at Khushi): Just TEA is enough?

Khushi widened her eyes thinking about Arnav's definition of COFFEE and TEA.

Aman: No way, if you had COFFEE for once, you won't touch TEA. What say ASR?

Arnav (looking at Khushi): I like both COFFEE and TEA. Do you know both tastes different but give the same feeling?

Aman and NK looked at him not getting anything whereas Khushi was suffocating like hell.

Arnav: Every sip of TEA provokes me to have COFFEE.

Aman(frowning): TEA makes you feel like having COFFEE?

NK: Really?

Arnav: Yup... And don't ask me about COFFEE. It makes me forget myself.