45 Blood Stain

Part 45

Dhruv was planning to escape from the police because if he reached Lallan and his men's hand then no one could save him. He knew to where he will be taken... to the building which is located in Delhi. It was the heart of the city. To reach the place, they have to cross many signals. If he raises his voice like police is misusing their power on him, he will get the public's attention. It may turn in to HUMAN RIGHTS issue. Then, without any option left, Police should surrender him to the police station. They can't dare to kill him if he gets the Human Rights Commission's attention. Thank God they didn't close his mouth. He was planning to shout when their jeep crossing the signals.

Of course, Dhruv's plan was brilliant. But Arnav Singh Raizada was not DUMB though.

Dhruv got perplexed seeing the Jeep, taking another diversion. Yes, this time, he was taken to the place where Akshay was kept. That place's atmosphere itself made him lose his confidence.

Naushad: I'm taking leave. Take care of him.

Lallan: Thank you, sir.

Naushad nodded and was about to leave the place...

Dhruv: AC sir, don't leave me here. Take me to the police station. Or else...

Naushad: Or else?

Lallan: Sir, we will take care of him.

Naushad left the place smirking, not giving heed to Dhruv's shout.

Dhruv: Sir, please... take me with you... they will kill me... sirrrr.....

Lallan: He will also do the same if you go with him. Do you know what third-degree treatment is?

Dhruv gulped.

Dhruv: ok, do you want to kill me? Just do it.... Come on....

"You can't die that easily Dhruv"

He heard it from behind. His inner soul shivered hearing a wrathful voice of Arnav. He turned around and saw Arnav standing like a fireball.

Dhruv: Arnav.... what you are thinking is not true. Let me explain...

Arnav looked at Lallan. He took a sword from his back which he was hiding in his shirt.

Dhruv: Arnav... don't do this... this is a matter between us two. Don't bring these guys in it.

He blurts out in fear, not thinking that Lallan and his men will be a thousand times better than Arnav.

Lallan was about to take a step, Arnav stopped him, showing his palm. Without uttering a single word, Arnav removed his coat and tie. He kept those on the chair. His gaze was not moved a bit from Dhruv while doing that. Arnav signaled Lallan. He removed Dhruv's Handcuff.

Arnav(looking at Lallan): Let him go if he knocks me out.

He said the sentence, slowly and steadily.

That was the "do or die" moment of Dhruv's life. He can save his life only if he wins Arnav. But Arnav didn't give him this BIG chance to save his life. He was that confident that Dhruv can't win him. If Arnav's skin has transparency, we could see how inside him is burning in anger.

Dhruv ran towards Arnav wrathfully, bending his head to bang Arnav's stomach. Moving a little, Arnav locked his head in between his left hand and his body. And Dhruv received continues punches on his stomach. He can't even touch Arnav forget about knocking him out.

Who is more aggressive? That was a life-saving chance for Dhruv. He will die if he fails. And his death won't be a normal one. Though that was a battle of saving his life for Dhruv the venom inside Arnav for Dhruv was immeasurable... tenfold higher. Each and every punch fell on Dhruv were not just punches but the remembrance of how Khushi behaved with him in the drug effect.