37 Situational Prisoner

Part 37 

Arnav got horrified seeing, Khushi trying to stab herself.

Arnav: Khushiiiiiii...

He reached her in a jiffy. Before she did anything stupid, Arnav held her hand and tried to snatch the knife from her hand. But Khushi was not ready to leave it that easily.

Arnav: Khushi listens to me... I will take you to the hospital. Compose yourself.

Arnav took the knife from her hand and threw it under the bed. Khushi's anger rose into no limits. She began to hit him on his chest violently, screaming...

Khushi: Why are you doing this to me? I can't tolerate this pain. (Showing her hands) See, how it's killing me... (Clutching her hair) Something is happening in my body. I can't bear it. Let me die...

She screamed like a MANIOC and started hitting him on his chest angrily.

Arnav closed his eyes fisting his fingers. She is behaving opposite to what Khushi is. Like a Manioc... Like a lunatic... Like a fanatic... She was completely out of control. Of course, Khushi would never be like this. The effect of the drug is acting like a "blue devil".

Arnav analyzed the real issue. Could she get controlled if he takes her to the hospital? What if she behaves in front of the people senselessly like this? He took a deep breath. As he knew very well about the drug effect, he had to do this to save HIS wife. He was not ok with what's happening between them but he had no choice. He wanted his wife to be alive. She will kill herself which he couldn't let to happen.

Khushi looked at him who was standing with closed eyes. As she was waiting for the chance, she got close to him and sucked the crook of his neck. She took his shirt off which is hanging on his shoulders and threw it away. Arnav got a RED patch on his neck where she sucked. He sensed the heat of her body through her mouth.

Khushi: Arnavji..... Come on, take me...

Her voice was so obsequious. There was no reluctance... no shyness... Nothing... She was ready to do whatever to get the pleasure. As of now, Arnav wants his wife to be safe. His love...

Khushi(rubbing her face on his bare chest): Take me... Come on...

She yelled with a groan.

Without any choice left, Arnav captured her lips into his mouth stopping her from shouting.

As Arnav initiated, Khushi's uncontrolled hormones took lead. She clutched his nape, leaving her nail prints there. While kissing him aggressively, she caressed his body without leaving an inch. Arnav's bare body no longer could bear the torture. Being a normal human being, Arnav couldn't stand against the hard touches of her soft palms. Khushi pushed him on the bed and sat on his stomach making Arnav gulp hard. She took his hands and made him caress her upper body with a loud moan. Arnav felt a thousand watts current passed all over his body. He dragged her underneath him and started kissing her with passion. Khushi circled his waist by her legs locking him to keep him so close to her.

Pushing him on the bed, she got rid of her clothes which were the hindrance of her action. Arnav dumbfounded seeing her action and also seeing her newness. She pounced on him without wasting time. Both of them closed their eyes. Khushi closed her eyes tightening her clutch not even wanting a small gap between them whereas Arnav closed his eyes, getting pleasure from the first-ever bare touch of her soft body. He started adoring her beauty, inch by inch, even though her action was so wild.

Arnav's bed witnessed new stories, with full of passion. Khushi was not in her sense but Arnav. Khushi's "don't care about anything but only pleasure" action created havoc in his body which was already being affected by her wild touches. Arnav knew she won't have been this aggressive if she had been in her sense. She was so violent which even Arnav couldn't handle easily.