EPILOGUE

Epilogue

After one year

RM

Aman visited RM with his wife Preeto as that day AR was a holiday because of STRIKE. He didn't find anyone in the living room. He heard Arnav's voice, coming from the kitchen. It seems, he was talking on the phone. When Aman peeped inside the kitchen, his eyes went wide open seeing the scene in front of his eyes. 

Arnav was preparing jalebi

Arnav was preparing jalebi. Arnav and Jalebi? He was almost doing STUNT in the name of making Jalebi. Aman chuckled seeing Arnav's jalebi making style. Khushi was sitting on the kitchen slab all smiling, admiring her husband's dexterity.

This is what happening in RM these days. Arnav was doing things to bring a smile on his PREGNANT wife. Yup... this is Khushi's fifth month. Arnav got to know how the mood-swing could be. It will be easy to handle TEN AR but Khushi's mood swings. Arnav mostly takes Garima's help as Khushi craves for mother's food. But today, Khushi demanded Arnav's hand made jalebis and Arnav is here... in the kitchen.

Aman felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw NK.

NK: What are you doing here?

Aman(whispering): Admiring our FASHION KING.

NK looked at Arnav and laughed which dragged Arnav's attention

NK looked at Arnav and laughed which dragged Arnav's attention. He lifted his head and rolled his eyes seeing the most dangerous fellows in front of him. They came to the kitchen and smiled at Khushi. Arnav continued the jalebi preparation.

NK(teasingly): Aman, did you ever see this SHAPE jalebis?

Aman(controlling his smile): Not at all. It can be done by only the great ASR.

Khushi folded her lips to control her laugh.

Arnav: Ohh really? Come on, try it. Then open your damn mouths.

Aman: Why should we? If my wife wants jalebis I will buy it in a good sweet shop instead of punishing her with my hand made jalebis.

They shared high-five.