38 It's Me

Part 38

Next Morning

City Hospital

Arnav was sitting beside Khushi who was sleeping on the bed. She didn't come out of the medicine effect it seemed. Arnav caressed her hair softly. His mind was rolling down in the whirl. He was thinking deeply about Dhruv. This time; will be the LAST TIME for Dhruv. His mind got distracted, seeing a Nurse coming.

Nurse: Sir, Doctor wants to meet you.

Arnav: Yup... look after Khushi.

Nurse: My duty is over sir. Day-duty Nurse has already arrived. She will be here in few minutes.

Arnav nodded ok and left the room.

Doctor: Thank you so much Mr. Raizada. Because of you, we got some ideas about the drug. We have sent the teacup to the lab for tests. We will get to know the content of the drug. Soon, the Medical field will find an antidote for the drug.

Arnav: How is Khushi's condition?

Doctor: She is fine now.

Arnav: Will the drug affect her in the future?

Doctor: We can't say anything as of now. As we don't know the content of the drug. But, Mrs. Raizada's blood test results seem normal. Hope she will be good. Ask her to continue the medicine for three days. She will be alright.

Arnav nodded yes and headed to the room where Khushi was being admitted.

At the same time....

Khushi opened her eyes slowly. She felt an unidentified state of her body. She couldn't open her eyes easily. She tried to move her legs and she felt it so heavy. Extreme tiredness pressured her body. Squeezing her eyes, she opened them finally. She frowned seeing herself in an unfamiliar place. She ran her eyes and understood that it's a hospital. That's when she remembered what happened yesterday. Don't know how suddenly she got strength. She sat jerking. She examined her hands, legs and got stuck feeling extreme pain in her body... especially in the lower body. She bit her lips but she couldn't control her tears from flowing down. At last, the evil had won? How could he? She hugged her knees and cried. She had lost herself to the devil. He did what he said...

As she frightened, her nightmare became true. How could she face Arnav with this flaw? He would have watched the video sent by Dhruv. Nothing would be the biggest punishment to a husband than seeing his wife with someone. Because of her, Arnav got the punishment. How much Arnav wanted to get close to her? Nevertheless, she never let him come close to her... But now, a dog called Dhruv took her purity which belongs to only Arnav.

Where is he? Before he comes, she has to do something. She couldn't see his face. She got down from the bed and looked here and there. She saw some operative instruments were being kept in the tray. She rushed to it and took scissors from the tray. She thought Arnav's face one last time. Closing her eyes, she spilled tears and raised her hand to stab herself.

"CLICK" sound of the door dragged her attention. Arnav, who came inside the room got jammed seeing her standing with scissors, crying. She raised her hand to stab her stomach. With a horrible expression, he raced towards her and snatched the scissors from her hand.

Khushi: Arnavji please give it back. I don't want to live. I can't....

Arnav (shouting): Why Khushi? Why the hell?

Khushi: Because I had lost my purity.

Arnav swallowed hard. He didn't expect that she would take this hideous decision because of his deed.