17 Caged Bird

Part 17

Khushi got bomb shelled seeing Arnav in the temple. How did he know that she is here? She rushed inside before he sees her. But she was late as it was not that easy to hide from Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav climbed the stairs not leaving his eye contact with her "pink saree". He sighed seeing her hiding behind people like a kid. He called...

Arnav: Khushiiiii...

Khushi's eyes popped out. She became a statue. Arnav went to her and stood before she folded his hands.

Arnav: What's all this? Why are you hiding from me?

Without answering, Khushi turned around to leave. Arnav clutched her hand and stopped her from moving.

Khushi: Leave my hand... Leave me...

Panditji: What are you doing? Don't forget that this is a temple...

Arnav: Ask her not to forget that she is my wife.

Panditji looked at her shockingly.

Khushi: I'm your wife doesn't mean you can behave like this.

Arnav: We will discuss it at home. Now come with me.

Khushi: I won't come... just leave me alone.

Arnav: Khushi... don't force me to do something which I don't want to...

Khushi: Excuse me... just remember that you are talking with Khushi kumara Gupta...

Arnav(cutting her): ...Singh Raizada...

...which made her stuck for a while.

Khushi: So what? This tittle won't control me.

Arnav (sighing): I said, we will talk... this is not a place for it. Let's go...

Khushi stood glaring at him.

Arnav (sighing): Ok fine... I have no choice...

Khushi frowned couldn't understand why he said that unnecessarily. But she got the answer when Arnav scooped her in his arms and started walking towards his car.

Khushi became flabbergasted

Khushi became flabbergasted. Her eyes got stuck on his face whereas mind got stuck by the unexpected act of Arnav. Could anyone do this in the public?

Arnav smiled inwardly, seeing her numb. The girl; who talked a lot a few minutes ago became silent...? He put her on the passenger seat and he took driver seat casually. Khushi's eyes were still on him like, "what kind he is?" She came to the world when she heard his command.

Arnav: Put your seat belt.

Getting her sense back, she tried to open the door. Arnav pressed the centre lock looking at her.

Arnav: We can discuss now.

Khushi: Why are you forcing me to do which I don't want?

Arnav: What are you going to do? Where will you go? Will you be in the Temple until night?