18 Fire Ball

Part 18 

Dhruv opened his eyes putting a lot of effort. His body was so painful. He heard a verity of vehicles sound. He opened his eyes and got stuck, finding himself at a platform of the Delhi main road like a beggar. He slowly stood and hissed in pain. He gritted his teeth, thinking that how he was being beaten by an unknown men. He had no idea, who they are. They festered his body that it will take at least a month to heal. What the speciality is, no wound could be seen from outside. But it pains like hell. They must be a trained "beaters". Dhruv couldn't hold himself from spilling tears.

Dhruv knew that they were myrmidons. There is a MAN who is their BOSS. What was his intention? Why he kidnapped him at the day of his marriage? Dhruv got stuck...

Dhruv (in mind): MARRIAGE....God damn.... What would have happened in RM, not seeing him? The Marriage must have been stopped. No problem, I will marry Khushi in next MOORATH. Why to bother when Dhadi is there? (pause) But I swear.... I won't leave the MAN who is the reason of my condition.

Dhruv stopped an auto.

Dhruv: Take me to Raizada Mansion.

The auto driver looked at him tip to bottom suspecting. "Will this beggar beg in RM, going there by auto?"

Dhruv: It's my house....

He sat inside the auto. Driver frowned couldn't believe that he belongs to RM.

Dhruv: I will give you thousand rupees extra then meter charge. Take me the hell out of this place.

He shouted. Auto driver geared it up and moved fast.

RM

Arnav tapped Khushi's check who is sleeping. In fact she is not sleeping but pretending. She shrugged off his hand without opening her eyes.

Arnav: Khushi, it's 7'o clock...

Khushi: So?

Arnav: Get up....

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: Dhadi may see you here.

Khushi: Will she cut my head if she sees me here?

Arnav (teasingly): Won't you talk anything pleasant other than stabbing.... cutting.... Chopping? You remember me a butcher all the time.

Khushi: I'm very glad about it.

She sat while saying that. Arnav looked so fresh. She went inside taking her blankets and pillow. Throwing them on the bed, she went to the washroom.

When she came back, Arnav was having his black coffee while checking mails. There was another cup of coffee being kept on the table. Though she knew that it's for her she refused to take it.

Arnav: Have the coffee before it gets cold.

Khushi: I don't want.

Arnav: It's just a coffee not ARNAV.

He teased with his lop sided smile.

Khushi (gritting her teeth): I'm also talking about just coffee.

Arnav: Thank God... you didn't say, you don't want ARNAV.

Khushi (dropping her jaw): What are you man?

Arnav: Just a MAN....

Khushi rolled her eyes.

Khushi: It will be better if I stop interacting.

She was about to go out,

Arnav: Where are you going?

Khushi: To prepare my coffee.