16 Mrs. Arrogant Singh Raizada

Part16

Next Morning

Khushi woke up from her sleep. She found herself on the bed being covered by quilt. How did she come here? Her shawl was being kept on the bed, which pricked her a lot last night. 

She saw, Arnav sleeping on the recliner

She saw, Arnav sleeping on the recliner. She understood that what should have happened. This man should have picked her up here. Seems like, he won't let her do anything by her wish... She got angry. How dare he picked me...? Who gave him the rights to touch me?

Wait.... She got stuck for a while. If she would have been married to Dhruv, would he be sleeping on the recliner Like Arnav? Seems like, this elder Raizada was not like that rouge. For the first time, she thought something in Arnav's favour. She shrugged of her thought as she didn't want to think anything about Raizadas.

She got down from the bed. Taking her dress from the bag, she went to washroom. Arnav opened his eyes who waited for her to go to the washroom. He wanted her to see him sleeping on the recliner so that she will be relaxed. And most importantly, she should know that he is not like Dhruv who is fond of woman's "flesh". And it worked.

When Khushi came from the washroom, she saw NK entering with coffee tray.

NK: Good morning Naanav, Good morning Bhabi.

He smiled at her brightly. Khushi reciprocated him, plastering a smile.

NK: Coffee; made by NK, especially for newly married couple.

Khushi was about to take a cup,

NK: It's Naanav's coffee.

Khushi looked at him like "so what?"

NK: It's sugarless coffee. Because he is diabetic.

Khushi looked at Arnav widening her eyes.

NK: He doesn't need sweet because he himself is so sweet. Hai na Naanav?

Arnav nodded NO sarcastically and took the cup.

NK: Today, you are going to go to your Mayka for Pagperah ritual. I will take you to GH.

Khushi got stuck. She was not ready to go to GH. She was hell angry on her Amma and Buaji. This is the time to show them how angry she is. She planned something but she didn't react in front of Raizada brothers.

NK: before going to your Mayka, you have to prepare sweet for us.

Khushi looked at Arnav hearing "Sweet".

NK (teasingly): You can prepare something for your "Pathydev" with sugar free.

Khushi rolled her eyes whereas Arnav smirked seeing her. NK waited until Khushi finishes the coffee.

NK: Naanav, allow me to take your wife to kitchen.

Arnav looked at Khushi. Her face told him that how uncomfortable she is.