8 Towards the Truth

Part 8

Arnav felt so weak to stand in front of Khushi. His eyes denied to leave her pale face. "I hate Raizadas" echoed in his ears. He didn't know that "the dialogue" was said by "HIS Khushi", when he heard it. This is heights of ridiculousness. He was getting affected by someone's action. How pathetic.

Arnav wanted to find her. He was eager to meet her. When he meet her, he was unable to speak to her. The girl; who is standing in front of him, doesn't even know that she is dominating his heart.

Khushi rushed inside wiping her tears which made him gulp hard. He wanted to stop her from leaving and say, "I'm here for you". He left GH hurriedly getting disappointed. He didn't want to stay in the place, where his Khushi is being intimidating.

NK closed his eyes helplessly. The person who gave him life is struggling in front of him and he could do nothing. No, he can't give up that easily. He has to do something to stop this marriage. Forcing a girl for an unwilling marriage is SIN. That too, when Arnav like GEM of a person loves her. He left GH without taking leave from Dhadi.

AR

Aman was sitting holding his head whereas NK wiped his lonely tear.

NK: I couldn't see Naanav so helpless Aman. Don't know where he went. He left GH, saying nothing. I'm scared Aman.

Aman went silent because of this unexpected situation.

NK: He was not fine with this marriage when he didn't even know who the Bride is. Then what does he feel now? We have to do something Aman.

Aman: what do you want me to do?

NK: We have to know, what Dhruv is up to. His love for Khushiji can't be true. We have to find his intention out.

Aman took his mobile and dialed the commissioner number. He received it.

Aman: Commissioner Sir, I want you to do something very urgent.

Comm: Sure Aman.

Aman: This is a phone number of a Guy. I want to know his whereabouts immediately.

Comm: yup.

Aman: His phone is switched off.

Comm: It doesn't matter. Give me one hour.

Aman: Yup.

They disconnected the call.

Aman: Let the commissioner find him out. I will show him who Aman is.

NK: I will kill him if he doesn't say the truth.

Aman: Don't know where ASR is.

NK: He must be in long drive. He always prefers that, when he is upset.

Aman: That's what upsetting me yaar. He won't say anything opening his heart, damn....

NK: He doesn't need to say anything. We will do what he wants.

Aman: How?

NK: We have to stop this marriage and make Naanav marry Khushiji.

Aman: Do you think, it's easy?

NK: Though it's not easy, not possible as well. We can do it if we try.

Aman: According to today's scenario, Khushi hates Raizadas. Then, how she agrees to marry Arnav?

NK: She hates Raizadas because of Dhruv and Dhadi. She wants to kill Dhruv, still, she is marring him, due to the circumstance. Then, why not we try to get her married to Naanav?