33 Is that girl Khushi?

Part33

Breakfast table

Dhadi: Arnav... I think you have to take Dhruv to AR.

Arnav stopped eating and looked at Dhadi so did NK. They spared a glance. Arnav was so fine with the idea. Because he could keep Dhruv in his eye limit. Before he said ok,

Dhruv: No Dhadi... I would like to build my empire like, Arnav did. I want to do anything on my own.

Arnav: what do you want to do?

Dhruv: Prawn export business.

NK: Prawn exporting? What do you know about the prawn business?

Dhruv: My friend is doing a small scale prawn export business in Goa. It's his family business. They are doing it for generations but in small scale. He keeps calling me to be a partner of his business. I think this is the time to join him.

Arnav: What's your plan?

Dhruv: I think of homologating him as my working partner, changing his business into large scale.

Dhadi: That means, are you going to go to Goa?

Dhruv nodded yes.

Dhadi: Can't you do that staying here?

NK: It can be done in coastal areas only Dhadi.

Dhadi: Then, do something other than that from here.

Dhruv: It will be a highly profitable business Dhadi. And I know nothing about business. This is the right chance to learn something new.

Dhadi: Why not you learn something from your Brothers? Will your friend more helpful than your brothers?

Arnav: Dhadi.... (everyone looked at Arnav): He wants to be independent. Let it be...

Dhadi: But, What if his friend will dominate him?

Arnav: He won't... because Dhruv will be upper hand as he is a real owner.

Dhruv nodded yes.

Arnav: How much will you need to do that?

Dhruv: One crore.

NK: Who will give you one crore?

Dhruv: I'm thinking of getting it as a bank loan.

NK: For that, you need assurance.

Arnav: I will give you...

Dhruv: No Arnav...

Arnav: Take it as credit. Return it when you earn it in double.

Dhruv (nodding ok): Thank you. But give it with proper settlement documents. I will return it within two years.

Arnav: Come to AR tomorrow. I will ask Aman to process on it.

Dhruv nodded ok.

Dhadi: I would have been happy if you do something, being with us.

She left the place feeling sad.

In all these, only one person was silent. It's Khushi. Neither she said anything nor did she look at Dhruv for once. To Arnav's surprise, Dhruv also didn't look at Khushi even for once. He didn't even turn towards her side. He went to his room finishing breakfast. Arnav was highly disturbed by Dhruv's TOO GOOD behaviour. He didn't want to leave Khushi alone.

Arnav: NK... I'm not coming to AR today.

NK nodded ok. He didn't ask why somehow he also felt as same as Arnav.