11 Angry Lioness

Part 11 

KULDEVI POOJA is going to be performed in the Temple tomorrow. Dhadi wanted to perform it with Guptas. Because, she knew, how dissatisfied Guptas were. She made them little happy through Shagun, by gifting expensive things. Why not she continues such acts to grab Gupta's attention? So, she decided to use all the chances to influence them.

She asked Arnav to arrange it in Temple . Arnav made all the arrangements in the temple for Kuldevi Pooja and Dhadi was so pleased by his gesture.

Next Morning

GH

Khushi got disappointed seeing a saree and jewels were being kept on the bed. She gritted her teeth and felt like crying as well. Why her fate challenging her like this? She is getting married to the guy, who she hates from the bottom of her heart. Her family is forcing her for that. They are not wrong. But why they are not understanding that it will be better to spend in jail than marrying that beast? She sighed at her fate, unaware of, what had already been written on her fate.

RM

Subadhra got down stairs to go to the temple. She didn't notice the slippery substance which was being spilled on the stairs. Her leg got slipped and she fell down from the stairs. Hearing her scream, Arnav and NK rushed downstairs. They saw Hp helping her to get up. But she couldn't. Clutching her ankle, she again sat on the floor yelling in pain.

Arnav and NK rushed towards her and lifted her. They made her sit on the coach. Kneeling down in front of her, Arnav examined her foot. Her foot swelled a bit and she looked upset. Arnav asked HP to bring oil and he massaged her ankle gently. Dhruv came there to see what happen to Dhadi.

Arnav: Don't worry Dhadi, you will be alright if you take rest.

Dhadi: I'm not worried about it. I have to go to temple.

Arnav: How will you go? You can do Pooja in RM and ask Guptas to finish theirs in temple

Dhadi: It won't be good. They already are upset with me. We can mend them only if we spend with them.

Arnav and NK knew that she was not wrong. They themselves heard their talks, that day, at Gupta House.

Arnav (sighed): But we can do nothing Dhadi. The situation is unexpected. They will understand.

Dhadi: Could you guys go to Temple behalf of me?

Arnav and NK spared a glance.

Dhruv (hurriedly): I will go Dhadi.

Dhadi looked at him sighing.

Dhruv: I can understand your curiosity but you can't. You are not allowed to go out until your marriage.

Dhruv: But Dhadi....

NK (cutting him): I and Naanav will go.

Arnav smirked inwardly as if he expected this.