24 He loves me like you do

Part24 

Shashi opened his eyes and searched for his people. The doctor called Arnav and said that Shashi got his conscious back. Khushi rushed inside first. Taking Shashi's hand, she cried.

Khushi: Babuji

Khushi: Babuji...

Arnav pressed her shoulder gently, hinting her to be calm.

Shashi tried to touch her cheek while spilling tears. Shashi asked Khushi by gesturing, "Are you angry with me?"

Khushi nodded NO keeping his palm on her cheek. Shashi tried to say something to her which Khushi understood easily. Shashi apologized to her for making her marry Arnav forcefully. Arnav also understood that. He gulped hard. But for his surprise, Khushi unexpectedly consoled Shashi.

Khushi: Babuji, you don't have to think about it. I'm not at all angry with you. I wanted to meet you. I would have come to GH to see you. I agree, I was angry when I got married but not now. Because Arnavji is not like his brother. He takes care of me as you do. He loves me as you do. I'm really happy with him Babuji.

Arnav stunned as he didn't expect that she would compare him with his father.

Shashi looked at Arnav delighted and gestured him to come.

Khushi(looking at Arnav): Babuji is calling you.

Arnav came close to Shashi and clutched his hand

Arnav came close to Shashi and clutched his hand. Shashi smiled at him gratefully.

Arnav: You don't have to worry about Khushi. I will take care of her.

Shashi again gestured him something which Arnav couldn't understand. He looked at Khushi raising his eyebrows.

Khushi: Babuji wants you to come to GH for once.

Arnav: We are coming to GH with you and we will be there until you feel better. Ok...?

Khushi looked at him shockingly. Will he come to GH? Garima and Buaji were also delighted with his statement. No need to say about Shashi. A lonely tear slipped from the corner of his eye which Khushi wiped softly.