29 from Like to Love

Part29 From LIKE to LOVE

Laalan was nervous... hell nervous. Because he has to answer three men who are so powerful. He screwed his men to search for Dhruv. If they got Dhruv this time, they will surely kill him. They were that furious. They were searing for him all around the area.

Dhruv was hiding inside the car dicky which was being parked outside the building. He was praying to get the car started. The car got started. He thought that his prayer was heard. Of course, God heard his prayer. But Dhruv didn't know that God hears sinner's prayers to punish them for their SIN. After half an hour of travel, the car stopped. Dhruv felt so tired and weaker like ever before. Opening, the dicky, he fell on the road. He crawled into the park which was near the road. He laid down on the turf and closed his eyes. He only got his consciousness, the next day when someone sprinkled water on his face. He saw the watchman of the park standing with a water bottle.

Watchman: Who are you? You are not supposed to sleep here.

Dhruv(in feeble voice): I haven't eaten anything bhaiya... I feel dizzy...

Watchman felt sad for him. He gave him his breakfast and Dhruv ate it hurriedly as he was really hungry. After eating, he took little rest until he felt better. Taking leave from the watchman, he left the park, taking an auto.

.....

Lallan had no guts to convey the message to the trio. But he has to... he called Aman. He received it.

Aman: tell me...

Lallan: Sir... Ohhh Dhruv...

Aman: Is he dead? No problem... I will handle...

He said casually.

Lallan(cutting him): No sir... he escaped from our clutch...

Aman(shockingly): Whaaat? But how?

Lallan: Sir he fell unconscious. So we relieved him from rope and made him laid down sir. He was not there when we came back having lunch.

Aman(with extreme anger): Don't say that you are rowdy. Can't you take care of a guy who was so weak? It's my fault to hire you thinking that I have a very strong man with me...

Lallan: My men will find him, sir...

Aman: From where...? In RM?

Lallan was silent...

Aman: Don't know what he is going to do...

Lallan: This time, I won't wait for your order, sir. I will kill him by myself for sure...

Aman cut the call in irritation. Lallan was scared to the root. If Aman showed this much anger then what about Arnav? He dialled the next person. NK... He became furious like ever before. NK was more upset than Aman. Because he has to tolerate Dhruv in RM. How cleverly he had planned for his kidnap....? He sighed.

GH

Arnav saw Khushi playing with a cute Hamster cutely, which was in a cage, surrounded by her neighbourhood children. She was so much engrossed with the Hamster that she didn't even observe that her husband is drinking her beauty without blinking.