15 MY WIFE

Part 15

Everyone's look was only on Khushi.

Khushi: No...I don't want to marry anyone. Just leave me.

Dhadi: Khushi...

Khushi stopped her showing her palm.

Khushi: What do you think of me haan?

Buaji pressed her shoulder and Khushi looked at her annoying. She dragged her to the room. Khushi twisted her wrist to come out of buaji's clutch. As she couldn't succeed, she followed her, all the way glaring at Arnav. Garima and Preeto followed her. Arnav swallowed hard seeing her irritating face.

After getting inside the room, Buaji locked the door. Khushi shrugged off Buaji's hand.

Khushi: I know what you are going to say

Khushi: I know what you are going to say. I'm not ready to marry him.

Buaji: wait Kusiii.... Don't utter anything in haste. Just think cooling your mind down.

Khushi: cooling down? How Buaji? At first, I don't like to get married to Dhruv at all but you forced me, giving Babuji's health condition as a reason. Now, do you want me to marry his brother? What do you guys think of me? Don't I have feelings? Am I a log? Why Buaji?

Before buaji said,

Preeto: Khushi just think wisely.

Khushi looked at her bewildered.

Khushi: What do you mean?

Preeto: Dhruv is not here as of now, doesn't mean he won't come forever. We don't know why he left. It might have happened without his wish... forcefully... just like you stabbed him.

Khushi: What are you trying to say?

Preeto: He has many haters. Anyone of them might have kidnapped him. If it is so, there is a chance for his comeback. Do you think, he will be quiet, if he comes back? What if his Dhadi starts torturing you again? She will do that because you guys touched her wrong nerves in front of the crowd already.

Khushi: So?

Preeto: Marry his brother, with whom Dhruv couldn't play his dirty games. This is the only way to protect yourself Khushi. And all the above, no one will dare to marry you going against Raizadas after this mess. This is the best chance to escape from that Beast Dhruv. He won't dare eye on his BHABI. You can never escape from him if you leave this excellent chance. Think once.

Garima: She is right Khushi. Arnav is not bad like Dhruv. You will be safe in his shadow.

Buaji: Good or Bad, Arnav is better than his brother. I don't think, he will be a dangler like that Dhruv.

Preeto: Say YES Khushi...

Khushi: But I don't like him.

Preeto: As if you like Dhruv? You just agreed for this marriage because of his Dhadi's completion. Then what's your problem to do the same with Arnav? Marry him as of now and decide according to the situation later. Agree Khushi.