23 Dhruv won't change

Part23 

Arnav waited until Dhruv attended it.

Akshay: Hi buddy...

Dhruv: Where the hell was you? Just now you remembered me?

Akshay: Arrey, didn't I say that I'm going to my village to perform my Dhada's final rituals? Just today morning, I came yaar.

Dhruv: No one told you, what happened here?

Akshay: I have lost my mobile. So I got disconnected from everyone. I didn't even have time to get my old number. You are the first person, I'm calling after getting my number.

Dhruv: Ok fine. Tell me.

Akshay: How is your life going?

Dhruv(irritatingly): Like hell...

Akshay: But why?

Dhruv: Why????? Dhadi made Arnav and Khushi married...

Akshay: But how?

Dhruv: Someone kidnapped me on my marriage day. It happened in my absence.

Akshay: Oh my god...Who kidnapped you?

Dhruv: I don't know. But I swear, whoever it is, I will show him hell on the earth.

Akshay: It's all fate Dhruv. Khushi is your Bhabi now. Forget everything.

Dhruv(shouting): Shut up... just shut up...

Akshay: Relax...

Dhruv: Relax....? How could I? She stabbed me...

Akshay: But she did that to save herself.

Dhruv: whatever...

Akshay: She is your brother's wife now. Arnav Bhai loves you like his own brother. He is a very reputed man in society. Please consider him at least. Don't make him repent for adopting you as his brother.

Arnav felt good about Akshay because he just asked him to dig Dhruv's heart. Akshay seems a good boy. He should have spoilt by the bad friendship of Dhruv.

Dhruv: I know, what I'm doing. Arnav can get verity of girls on his bed every night. Stupid... Instead of enjoying with girls, he is wasting his precious life in family, office, business ... And he is also torturing me with that stuff.

Akshay: I'm sorry to say this Dhruv. You are doing wrong.

Dhruv: Mind your business.

Akshay: I would like to say the same to you too. Mind your business and leave Khushi to live her life.

Akshay disconnected the call and Arnav as well. Next second he got a call from Akshay. He recites Arnav everything which he spoke to Dhruv. Arnav listened silently. When he supposed to cut the call,

Akshay: Bhai...

Arnav: yeah...

Akshay: Please take care of Bhabi.

Arnav: Mmm... Thanks.

He cut the call. Arnav's anger touched its peak. Seems like Dhruv won't listen to anyone. He is an incorrigible fellow. He has no respect for any relationship. He should not be left freely. He needs good treatment which should teach him unknown discipline.

Next Morning

Khushi's phone was ringing. She checked it and saw from whom the call is. She disconnected the call angrily. But she got calls again and again. Switching off the phone, she threw the mobile on the bed and left the room. Arnav raised his eyebrows getting amazed. He had no idea, why Khushi is not attending the call and whose calls those were. His phone gave him the answer by ringing the next second. He frowned seeing a new number. He attended the call and panicked hearing Garima's sob.