Chapter Nineteen

Yufa

The two broke their contact as soon as they heard the door opened with a loud bang. The snake was the first to lower her feet to the linoleum, looking as startled as all of the criminals caught red handed. While Nathan was still processing what on earth was happening. The prick is drunk as hell. I didn't wait for him to get on his feet, I shot to my own and took long, aimed steps towards the love birds that dared to mess my territory. Like a raging bull, I charged towards the snake that wormed her way in our lives. My bubbling anger fueled the strength hidden in my limbs and I reached them in no time. I grabbed a fist full of  her hair and yanked her out of Nathan's limp arms. She screamed, clawing at my hands that held her precious hair.

"Let me go!" She shrieked.

I heard her plead with urgency but I turned deaf with it. If rage and fury are two different things then I swear both of them were doing a great job blocking all the sanity I kept within me. I was so furious.

My eyes were dark and my breath ragged but I don't care. Once I knew she was out of Nathan's reach, I pulled her hair harder and hurled her hard into the ground.

"Bitch!" She snarled, her feline eyes we're sharp. Her face contorted into an ugly grimace while she tried to stand only to lost her balance and fall i to the ground. I must have hurt her butt good.

I wasn't satisfied. I wanted more. The surge of adrenaline is still working on every single limbs in my body that aches for more action; aches on hurting the snake that defiled my home. I sit on her stomach and slapped her as hard as I could, as many slaps as I could manage. I wanted to gauge her eyes out of her skull. I wanted to pull every single hair on her head. This woman destroyed my family. The one that took Nathan farther from me. The one that gets all the attention that should be mine. She is the greatest threat to my child. She won't be getting anymore of his attention and time. Not ever. I kept slapping her like a madwoman gine overboars. The need to hurt her was insatiable, I cannot get enough of it.

I screamed and shout with every slap I give. I don't care if all the live souls in this house has woken up with my outrage. For me, there was only me, my anger and this snake. I kept slapping her for I don't know how long until my palms hurt and my arms was numb.

"Yufa! Let her go!" I heard Nathan shouting at the back of my head but I wasn't going to listen to him. I'm not done yet, and I don't know if being done hurting her will quell the storm within me.

I stood up, gasping for air before pulling up her hair once again. I wasn't going to give her a chance to regain her bearings. I didn't let her stand either. Instead, I dragged her on the floor, shifting her weight on her hair and pulled her like a garbage bag out of my house. She kept shrieking on the process, kicking, thrashing and clawing my hands trying to pull her hair out of my grasp. She was strong but hell, I was stronger. I kept pulling her until we reached the door and hurled her outside. She landed on her butt and rolled several times on the ground.

I didn't know how did I acquired that great amount of strength for a petite woman like me, but  I was proud and that doesn't matter anymore. Seeing her helpless on the ground made my insides scream with delight. No one is allowed to mess with my family. No one is going to take something that is meant for my child.

"Bitch!!!! You think this is over?" She screamed. "No matter how much you hurt me, still Nathan will come crawling back to me. You still lose!" She smirked feeling so sure about herself.

"Really? Try as much as you can." I grinned devilishly. "But if ever that day comes, I swear it will be the very last time you'll walk this earth with your head still attached to your shoulders." Her smirk fell and her once reddened cheeks went pale.