Ch. 25: Game Plan

"We can't just kill them or get rid of them in any way. They haven't done anything wrong." Jett snapped.
Phoenix, Ozzi, and the twins were sitting at the table. While Jason was sitting at his desk. Frankie and Zeke were on the loveseat and Bodhi and Jett were on the couch.
They didn't want to believe that Bowie had shacked up with Gwendolyn. Bowie always said he didn't like Gwendolyn. That her family was no good and the worst thing to happen to Appleberry.
How I seen it, for someone who was supposed to protect everyone especially those who were like him and witches. He hated the life he was in. Bowie had so much animosity towards all of it. Now being hurt, there is no telling what he could do or was going to do and with Gwendolyn's help.
"I know no one wants to hear that Bowie and Gwendolyn are hooking up or whatever they are doing. But we saw them. We just need to find out what is going on." I stopped in the middle of everyone.
Ozzi was laying out the cards the boys were playing. "What do you suppose we do?"
Zeke stood up and walked over to the window and looked to his grandfather who was looking at him. "Appleberry's annual Halloween party."
I turned to look at them. "How does a Halloween Party help?"
Zeke looked to me. "Because Gwendolyn can't' help herself to get all dolled up for any party her family throws. If she is with Bowie, then he will be all decked out along side of her. There we can corner them apart and find out what's going on."
"Zeke, he may be younger than any of us, but he is wiser." Bodhi chuckled.
I looked at everyone. "When is this lavish Halloween party?"
Phoenix got up coming to stand by me. "It is Saturday. Starts at ten and then once the clock strikes twelve on Halloween is when the fun really starts."
"Get your Halloween costumes together ladies. We have a party to go to tomorrow." Ziv high fived Zig.
I sat down. "I guess we got a game plan."