Chapter 1 - After the Platinum Awards

Author's note: I'm not an english native speaker so forgive me for eventual grammatical errors, also this Fanfiction contains sexual references and explicit scenes and some other adult themes in later chapters. This is my first fanfic but I tried to keep it as faithful as possible to each of the Victorious characters. I keep improving the fiction every now and then so old readers may always find something new or different if they decide to reread while new readers will find the story easier to read! 

PROLOGUE

Tori Vega opened the Platinum Music Awards with an incredible performance of 'Make it in America', a song she had written herself. Despite being originally chosen to open the Awards, Tori was removed by the producer himself, Mr. Mason Thornsmith, just a few days before the event. In fact Mason was angry with Tori after she refused to follow his team's advice about her public image. Mason and his team believed that the best way for Tori to gain popularity before the Awards was to act like a spoiled diva, and of course Tori didn't agree. So when she refused to continue to dress and act the way they wanted, Mason replaced her with one of her friends, Hollywood Arts' resident Goth girl, Jade West.

Jade was not really Tori's friend; actually, she was more like her rival. Even though Tori was always nice to Jade and wanted to be friends, the dark haired girl was always mean to the half Latina. But to Tori's surprise at the Platinum Music Awards, Jade had decided it wasn't fair for her to take her place in the show. When Jade gave Tori her spot back, it meant the world to the half-Latina. While she was singing on stage, the audience loved Tori's performance to the point that in the end even Mason had a change of heart, letting her continue to sing. After her performance, Tori was hugging her friends still kneeling on stage and to her surprise even Jade, queen of misery herself, seemed happy for her. She even hugged Tori back with a huge smile on her face, despite the fact that everyone knew that she hated to hug people. 

A couple of weeks had passed and Tori was still thinking about the Platinum Music Awards, all the time. She knew that what she was feeling for Jade was something way bigger than her previous crushes. The fact that she had feelings for another girl and wasn't afraid of them, was proof to the youngest Vega of how real they were. It wasn't a normal crush, she literally couldn't stop thinking about Jade: she was her first thought in the morning and the last before she went to sleep.

She was losing sleep because of Jade, the dark haired girl started appearing in her dreams nearly every night.

And on top of losing sleep because of Jade, most of her waking thoughts were about her too, whether that be at school, at home or just about anywhere. Tori even started checking if Jade's status was single or not on The Slap, fearing that Jade could've gotten back together with Beck.

Tori felt bad but Jade getting back with her ex was the last thing she wanted. She knew Beck was her friend too but she couldn't help her feelings for his ex girlfriend. And after discovering that she had these strong feelings for Jade, she didn't want to see her with anyone else.

In fact, in the last few weeks Tori had realized that she was in love with a woman who hated her.

Unfortunately at the same time Tori knew that she could never reveal to Jade her actual feelings, the Goth would never feel the same for her.

So Tori decided she would just continue to pretend that nothing changed after the PMA's, doing her best to ignore the butterflies she was feeling everytime Jade was near her or talking to her even just to insult her.

But she knew everything had changed, if in the past she only felt sympathy for Jade, maybe attraction at most, which she could disguise now she couldn't deny that her heart had been completely captured by the dark haired beauty.