Special Chapter 9 - The Vega-West family

20 years after special chapter 5

A beautiful blonde woman in her late 30s was typing at her Pc sitting at a table in a living room of a big luxury house in LA, drinking coffee.

"Bitter, just the way I like it" Jade was saying while writing the script of a short movie she was working on.

Many things had changed in those 20 years. And not only Jade's hair color. Tori and Jade got married soon after graduating. They decided to keep both their second names so now they were known as Mrs. And Mrs. Vega-West. They went to college together moving in an apartment that Jade's father bought for them. After college Jade was able to get casted for several small parts and cameos as an actress in movies, TV series and comedies. She was lucky to get as a first job a main role in a musical TV series called Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll. After that she did small cameos in other tv series and movies, even achieving her dream of appearing in 'The Scissoring 3 – the final cut', playing the part of one of the cops who were investigating on several murders committed by Tawny. It wasn't a big part since she got killed by Tawny after about 30 minutes of the movie, but it was still more than what she was expecting and was extremely pleased to be one of Tawny's victims. She also starred in two other horror movies as the protagonist, one called 'Animal' and another one called 'Killing Daddy'. After that Jade preferred to concentrate more on screenwriting and directing like she always wanted. She even won a golden globe and an academy award as a director. But if Jade became quite successful, her wife Tori was pretty much known in the whole world by now. Her singing career was indeed as successful as everyone thought would have been when she started attending Hollywood Arts. After getting casted by Fox to play Janet Weiss in the Rocky Horror Picture Show remake, she concentrated almost exclusively on her singing career which resulted to be a good choice. Her first album 'Firefly' won 3 platinum awards and right now she was known to everyone as 'Victoria Vega' also called 'Double V' by her fans, since she was a famous pop star. Thanks to her, she and Jade were able to buy their current house in Los Angeles, that looked more like a mansion, with a huge pool and a big garden. Tori had made Jade appear in several of her music videos and even had duets with her during some of her early exhibitions in concert. The most famous song they sang together was certainly 'Forever mine' that Tori had made for Jade, who couldn't be happier for her wife even though sometimes she was missing her because Tori was often in tours, or doing concerts or was invited to appear in TV programs all around the world. But who was missing Tori possibly even more than Jade, were their two daughters, Jennifer and Lola. In fact, thanks to semen donors, the two women were able to have two kids: Jennifer who was biologically Jade's daughter that Tori gave birth to, and Lola who was biologically Tori's daughter who Jade gave birth to. They used a procedure called in vitrio fertilization in which an egg is extracted from one partner fertilized with sperm from a donor and implanted in the other partner uterus just so both of them could feel like the biological mothers and carry each other's baby. Lola was named after Tori's late grandmother. Jennifer was 10 years old now, while Lola was 8.

In that moment a little girl with brown hairs and big chocolate eyes was running towards Jade. Her hairs were wet and she was crying.

"Lola, baby, what's wrong?" Jade immediately asked her putting the laptop and her coffee aside on the table as she stood up to hug her younger daughter.

Lola kept crying "Jen was so mean to me! She poured her soda all over my head and now my hair feel so wet and sticky!"

"Aw baby don't worry, we will wash them, come here" she said lifting her daughter up in her arms.

"Thank you mommy, I love you" Lola said hugging her mother's neck.

"I love you too little one" Jade said smiling while carrying her. "Why did Jen do this, this time?"