Special Chapter 11 - During Tori and Jade's first year

Set during chapter 16, some months after Jade and Tori make up and before the ending of that chapter

Not really a linear chapter... These are some events that happened during Tori and Jade's first year together.

Jade was purposely ignoring her girlfriend while pretending to study reading her history book. They were both sitting at her kitchen table. Tori was in front of her looking at her girlfriend with her classic Tori's pout with puppy dog eyes.

"This time that won't work Vega so stop it" Jade told the Latina, lifting her gaze from the book just barely.

"Come on babygirl..." Tori told her. 

"I'm trying to study... And only I can call you 'babygirl'" Jade replied to her girlfriend.

"Aw but you're also such a sexy babygirl!" Tori told her trying to reach for her girlfriend's hand but Jade yanked it away.

"Jade babe... Why you have to be like this?" Tori asked her.

"Oh I don't know... Maybe because my girlfriend wants to kiss another person?... Again?" Jade said looking at her.

"Jade I told you a thousand of times that Meredith was the one who kissed me and that I was pushing her away! And what André and I will have to do is a stage kiss!" the Latina told her.

Tori had just accepted a part in a play at school where her and André would have played husband and wife, and at one point in their script there was a scene where they would have had to kiss. Needless to say Jade didn't like that at all.

"Sure just a stage kiss.... Like the one you did with Beck last year?" Jade asked glaring at her.

Tori looked at her a bit offended "This again? Why do you have to bring back these old facts that meant absolutely nothing to me every time we have an argument? Baby I only want you how many times I have to tell you?" she said

"You don't have to tell me, I just want you to keep your lips for yourself... and for me only... but you seem somehow unable to do it" Jade said before starting to read at her book again.

"Jaaade, honey, you know that's not tru..." Tori tried to say to her girlfriend but Jade immediately cut her off "Shut up Vega, let me study".

Tori stayed silent for a bit. But then she smiled. She removed one of her flat ballet shoes she was wearing that day and extended her leg towards Jade's, under the table to rub her foot against one of her girlfriend's thighs. As soon as Jade felt Tori's foot grazing up and down at her stocking covered leg she stopped reading her history book and looked at her girlfriend who was looking at her while biting at her nails and smirking.

"Tori... I said..." Jade was interrupted by Tori's foot who was travelling higher on her right leg. Jade knew where it was headed. Tori used her foot to make Jade spread her legs and then she immediately slid it inside her skirt, gently pushing against her pantyhose covered center.

"Surprise..." Tori told her girlfriend with a seductive tone of voice, pushing her foot a bit harder on her girlfriend's vagina.

"Shit" Jade moaned at the contact closing her eyes. Tori laughed "Jaaade... I want to make love to you baaaabe" the Latina said this time with a sing song voice. She pushed her foot even harder on Jade's center. The Goth started to feel her panties soaking wet but she wanted to stay mad at her girlfriend so she said "No... I'm... angry". But despite what she was saying Jade didn't try to push Tori's leg away from between her thighs.

"No you're not. You want me... Just as much as I want you right now... I can feel it Jade" Tori said still with her sing song voice pushing her foot flat on her girlfriend's vagina.