Special Chapter 5 - Flashbacks and shocking news

Author's note: This takes place right after my last special after Tori and Jade one year anniversary.

Tori and Jade were in Tori's living room on the couch recording a video live for their blog on TheSlap: 'Ask Jori'. Jade wasn't agree with the name Tori gave the blog but when they asked Online to their followers how their blog should have been called, it appeared that 'Ask Jori' was the one that received more votes. Tori's PC was open on the coffee table with the camera on while Jade was sitting on Tori's lap, hugging her with an arm around her shoulders.

"Hey guys it's us! Tori and Jade: Jori!" Tori said with her usual perky tone of voice "Say 'Hi', love!" Tori told her girlfriend. "Hi love" Jade replied with her usual way to mock Tori's tone of voice

"Ha ha, very funny Jade" Tori said turning to her girlfriend, but she was smiling before she turned to look back at the camera "Anyway, we promised you to answer some of our followers questions this morning, but we are logging on just now, because..."

"Because vice principal Dick-head gave us detention again... This time only because I refused to stop kissing this hottie at the school, few days ago" Jade said motioning towards Tori with a tilt of her head. Tori giggled "Yeah... that's basically what happened, but without any further ado, let's answer some of our followers questions shall we Jade? Phantomgirl93 asks 'Is it true that you are officially engaged now?'" Tori giggled

"Well I don't know dummygirl93 you tell me" Jade said showing her left hand to the camera and using her other hand to grab Tori's left hand aswell, lifting it up so that both of them could show to the camera the shining engagement rings they had on their ring fingers.

"Jade! Don't insult our followers!" Tori said but she was smiling widely while Jade was holding her hand up for the camera. Jade simply rolled her eyes at her.

Flashback

After their first year anniversary and Jade's proposal to Tori, the Goth soon bought her fiancée an engagement ring. It was a beautiful silver ring with a diamond shaped like a star on it. On the inside of the ring the words 'You make my life shine' were engraved. It took Tori a good five minutes to regain control of herself and stop kissing Jade all over her face through tears of joy after she had put it on her finger. She had told Jade she didn't need to buy her a ring, cause she didn't want her girlfriend to spend too much money for her, but Jade didn't listen. Tori wanted to be mad at her for having spent who knows how much for the ring, but she liked it too much and couldn't hold herself back from showing her appreciation for it.

But Tori soon decided that it wasn't fair that she would have been the only one with an engagement ring... Afterall they were both women, so Tori didn't want Jade to feel like she had to play the man's part in their couple. If Jade was gonna spoil her by treating her like a princess, Tori decided that she would have done the same with her. So for the following month Tori went to work at 'Yotally Togurt' again with André, to have the money to buy her girlfriend an equally beautiful engagement ring, respecting her tastes. She had seen in a jewelry store a nice ring, silver like the one Jade had bought for her, but that had the shape of two snakes intertwined that were holding an hexagonal diamond. She knew that her girlfriend would have loved it. But its price was almost 300 dollars, and she couldn't afford it. That's why she had to work at Yotally Togurt for at least a month to have the money to buy it. Of course she didn't tell Jade... She simply told her that her father wanted her to have a part time job for some time and that was the reason why she had started to work there. After she got payed, Tori immediately bought the ring. The next day she had told Jade she wasn't feeling well and would have stayed home, but instead she went to school with her car, cause she wanted to make a surprise for her girlfriend. She parked a bit more distant from school to not let her girlfriend spot her car and then waited for her to arrive, hidden, and as soon as Jade entered Hollywood Arts and had her back turned while searching for books inside her locker, Tori went behind her kneeling down with a little box in her hands. When Jade turned around and saw Tori like that, she made the books she had in her hands fall. Everyone in the hallway was looking at them.