Special Chapter 22 - She is my girl

Set about two weeks after Tori and Jade started dating during their first month together so before chapter 11 'You don't know me'. Basically this is what would have happened in the eoisode 'Three girls and a Moose' if Tori and Jade were together

Warning: a lot of explicit contents in this chapter and also some jealousy and drama

After having dinner at a nice restaurant in Venice Beach, Tori and Jade were now walking by the sea barefoot. There was a beautiful sunset that was fading always more into the ocean. Tori was hugging Jade's arm very tightly, giggling.

"I would have never imagined that Jade West could have been so romantic... I mean I always knew there was more to you than what you wanted others to believe, but I guess I didn't know just how much" Tori was telling her girlfriend.

Jade smiled "I'm actually discovering a different side of me. All thanks to you, Tori" Jade replied

"And you like this new side of you, darl?" Tori asked her

Jade stopped walking to look her in the eyes "I love it. I feel at peace with myself when I'm with you. Like I can let my guard down. It's... Nice. I feel like I can be a better person with you by my side. Do you... Uhmm... Feel the same?" Jade asked Tori a bit shyly

Tori was grinning happily "Aww babe! I'm gonna kiss you now!" she responded before throwing her arms around Jade's neck kissing her passionately on the lips while lifting one of her legs up as Jade was hugging her body to hers. When they pulled apart Tori said "With you I feel the luckiest woman in the world. I feel invincible. Like I can do anything. I feel complete. You are the yin to my yang. The Thelma to my Louise. I love you Jade"

Jade smiled widely at those words "I love you too Tori" she responded before kissing her again. They passionately kissed for a long time with the sound of the waves from the ocean surrounding them. Both of the girls' tongues were fighting for dominance in their mouth until Jade won like usual. In the meantime it was getting dark and some stars were starting to appear in the sky. After they pulled apart Tori smiled and leaned on Jade again but instead of kissing her this time she bit her nose and started chuckling. Jade looked at her pretending to be shocked.

"Did you just bit my nose, Vega? It was not a light bite either!" she exclaimed

Tori continued to laugh

"Oh yeah? You find it so funny? Time for my payback!" Jade said playfully but Tori stepped away from her "First you'll have to catch me!" she said starting to run away. Jade run after her "Where do you think you're going?" she told her jumping on her and making her fall on the beach, by the seaside.

"Jade!" Tori exclaimed but she was giggling as her girlfriend was tickling her, before she made her lie on her back and started to touch her between her legs from under the skirt of the short dress she was wearing.

"Wait babe! What if someone...?" Tori was saying but her eyes immediately shut, and her heart was already speeding up in anticipation at her girlfriend's touch.

"There's no one right now" Jade reassured her looking around at their surrounding on the beach and continuing to touch her pussy through her panties.

"Then drop your pants baby. Let's do it under the stars" Tori told her

Jade giggled "Hell yeah" she said unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them down with her undies before reaching with both of her hands under the skirt of Tori's dress and taking her panties off her legs aswell.

"Mmmmh hello kitty, so beautiful" Jade said while looking at Tori's 'Hello Kitty' panties

Tori giggled "You like them?" she asked