Chapter 12 - After the Full Moon Jam

Tori and Jade were both lying naked in Jade's bed, surrounded by their clothes that they had thrown all around the Goth's room while undressing.

Tori was sleeping on her stomach with an happy face, one of her legs was still between Jade's thighs who was laying on her back still awake. Jade was looking at her sleeping girlfriend. Tori looked so peaceful as she was hugging Jade, resting one arm on the Goth's stomach. She was snoring lightly while drooling on Jade's pillow. The Goth girl was smiling thinking of how adorable Tori looked asleep.

I can't believe I've risked to lose this beautiful woman – Jade thought, thinking back at the past couple of days. Seeing Tori sleeping completely naked after she had just made love to her was making Jade's heart flutter. They were together from only a month, yet Jade felt like Tori was already a huge part of her life. She started picturing them holding hands in front of an altar, both dressed as brides. They wouldn't have been one of those lesbians couples in which one of the brides dresses like a man. Not that there was anything wrong about it. But Jade knew they both liked dressing up especially during special occasions, so it was only right for the both of them to be in fancy bride dresses. In that moment Jade realized that she was really thinking about marrying Tori. In two and a half years with Beck she had never thought about marrying the boy. But apparently a month with Tori had been enough for her to realize that the Latina would've been her one and only... Maybe it was because of the fact that Jade had realized during those two days without her, that Tori was a special person that she just couldn't afford to lose. It was true love between them. Jade used to think to have already experienced love when she was with Beck, and maybe she did for some time. But with Tori she was taking the word on a whole new and higher level. In fact she had never felt so in love in her whole life. Jade smiled at the thought.

Sometimes Jade couldn't believe that Tori was her girlfriend. She had spent so much time thinking about her as a rival that to think that she was her lover now, felt like a wonderful dream she was afraid to wake up from, sometimes. But it was true and Jade couldn't be happier about it. And the fact that her and Tori were so good with each other in bed, was making things even more perfect... It was like their bodies were made for each other, fitting together like two pieces of a puzzle. Their first time had been an amazing experience already, true, but every time they made love again they seemed to get even better at it. They learned each other's body so well in just one month... All of their most sensitive spots and areas. Jade knew by now that she could bring Tori on the verge of climax just by stimulating her nipples when she was really turned on... And when she went down on her with her mouth or her fingers, she could make Tori have multiple orgasms. Her record was seven. Jade had also discovered Tori to be a scratcher especially when she had a particularly intense orgasm. Sometimes she used to dig her nails so deeo in her back, that she was often driving blood out of Jade's skin, leaving red marks all over her shoulders. But Jade didn't complain about it. In fact she loved it. Tori told her once that she was doing her best to stop scratching her like that, cause she didn't want to hurt her or leave marks on her skin, but Jade liked to feel a little pain during sex, it used to turn her on even more. And the fact that Tori was scratching her often despite the fact that she was trying to hold herself back from doing it, meant that Jade drove her literally insane, to the point that Tori couldn't stop herself from scratching Jade's back even if she tried. The Goth felt pretty smug about it. And she loved this particular about her girlfriend. 

Tori liked to tease Jade a lot instead, by kissing her body, or spending a lot of time playing with her boobs or circling her clit with her fingers. Jade loved that, cause Beck was pretty straight forward and had never been good with foreplays when they were together. But with Tori, thanks to all of her foreplay, when the half Latina actually went down to business and gave her an orgasm, Jade used to climax so hard that she felt like her entire body was exploding. Every time. One time Tori even made her squirt much to Jade's surprise and enjoyment. Considering that Tori had been a virgin just a month earlier, either the Latina was a fast learner or she was just a natural when it came to pleasuring another woman, Jade was thinking... Probably both. Jade was proud of her girlfriend and sometimes she liked to brag about how good her girl was in bed, but Tori didn't like telling others about their private moments, so she used to scold her about it. She was too much of a goody two shoes. Except for when she was between her legs, Jade thought with a smirk...