Special Chapter 20 - Jennifer and Lola

More insight on how Tori and Jade had their daughters becoming a family. Like & Review please! What do you want the next chapter to be about? Or should I move on to another story? In that case Jori related or a different one about Victorious?

Jennifer's birth

Tori was admitted to the hospital at 39 weeks of gestation. But what had been till that moment the best time of her life, quickly tuned into a living nightmare: at around 2 am her fever spiked at 103 degree, all of a sudden. Her heart rate skyrocketed as she started shaking making both her wife, Jade, and the doctor very scared. But Tori's only concern was for the life of the baby she was still carrying. After a control, it turned out that her daughter was showing signs of fetal distress and her heart rate was rapidly declining. The doctor quickly ordered an emergency cesarean. Tori's hands were shaking so much while signing the paperworks that Jade had to help her signing them for her, before the hospital staff started running Tori in her hospital bed to the operating room. Jade was running after them. While passing by Tori briefly saw that her whole family plus Jade's parents and Beck had arrived. But when they got to the operating room the doctors didn't let anyone in.

"I'm not gonna leave my wife! Let me in! I said let me in!!" Jade was yelling as some nurses and paramedics had to literally hold her to restrain her from entering the operating room.

Same goes for Trina who Beck had to stop from trying to break into the operating room "No! I have to go in there, she is my baby sis!" she was also yelling. The Vegas were looking scared and very worried. Holly, David and Jade's parents hurried to ask one of the doctor what was happening to Tori. The doctor made a bad face saying that things didn't look good and that they would have done everything they could to save both Tori and the baby's life but at the moment they were both at risk and there was a chance that they might not have made it or that they could have saved only one of them.

Hearing those words Jade turned even paler than usual. She started feeling dizzy and about to lose consciousness and her mother Emily had to hold her.

"Jade, darling, are you ok?" she asked her slapping her face lightly

Jade quickly turned back into her senses while the doctor was hurrying to the operating room.

"He didn't say that... Right?... Tori can't... Our baby... I can't lose them" she said starting to cry.

"You won't Jade, don't worry" her father said trying to reassure her hugging her. Jade looked at him then at the Vegas and Trina and Beck. They all had pretty much the same shocked, worried face. Trina was shaking. When she saw Jade looking at her she got closer to her and hugged her

"My sister and the baby will make it... They both will..." Trina was saying hugging Jade tight and crying.

Jade was crying too "I can't lose her... I can't... I can't..." she kept saying. At one point Jade pulled away from her sister-in-law and asked her "I can't just stay here like this! I want to know she is gonna make it! We have to do something to get in there damn it!" 

Trina looked at her straight in the eyes and then said "Jade look at me. She is gonna make it. My sis is stronger than she looks. And your baby will be ok too. In the meantime we need to have faith and pray"

Jade nodded and hugged Trina again "I just want them to live. I want to see my Tori again. I love her more than anything. More than my own life. Oh God, you know I could never go on without her. Save her and our baby... Please God... please..." she was saying with a low voice, between herself

/

In the meantime

Everyone was shouting in the operating room. Instruments clanging, plastic tape unraveling, all of it. The doctor asked Tori "Can you feel this?"as she poked her with the scalpel. Tori shook her head no. In reality despite the stuff they gave her to make her numb to not let her feel the pain, she still felt most of it as the doctor started the incision. The pain just kept increasing becoming almost unbearable but Tori was trying to resist as best as she could, cause she wanted to be sure that her daughter was ok, so she was trying her best not to lose consciousness and not to freak out. For a few moments she felt scared and alone but she had seen her whole family and heard Jade and Trina's screams when the staff were getting her in the operating room so she knew that even though the doctors didn't allow them in the operating room with her, they were still there. She wasn't alone. All she had to be worried about now was of her unborn baby who was in serious trouble.