Special Chapter 13 - Jealous Jade

Back in the past again. Set before Tori and Jade's 100 days kiss during their first three months together.

That evening Tori and Jade were on the couch of the Latina's living room. Tori was in her pajamas already and had her glasses on while reading a book, lying on the sofa, her legs up on the backrest while her head was on Jade's thighs. The Goth was watching TV while distractly playing with some locks of her girlfriend's long hair. At some point Tori heard Jade release a frustrated groan. The Latina looked up at her smiling before closing her book and putting it aside, asking "Darling, you're still thinking about the Pearpad satellite that took a picture of our school while you were picking your nose at lunch?" Jade immediately glared at her so Tori was quick to correct herself "Sorry... while you were scratching your nose?" Jade looked back at the TV and replied "Yeah... Cat and the others better keep their mouth shut if they care for their own good. I wasn't picking my nose anyway..."

"Of course Jade... But even if you were, you wouldn't look any less sexy or badass to me, you know that right?" Tori told her still smiling.

"I know but I wasn't, ok? Let's just stop talking about it..." Jade said.

"Ok babe... would you kiss your Tori now?" Tori asked while winking at her girlfriend and licking her lips to look seductive.

Jade smiled and leaned her face on Tori, who had her head on her legs so Jade kissed her girlfriend upside down. They kissed for several minutes. Jade's long dark hair were falling all over Tori's face during the kiss while she was starting to massage one of Tori's boobs from above her shirt and under the blanket she had on her while laying on the couch. At some point Tori released the kiss moving her face to one side to be able to whisper to Jade's ear "Baby, my mom is right there" she said motioning with her head to the other sofa on the opposite side of the room where her mother was sitting with her phone in her hands. She was smiling while texting. Jade looked over to Holly "She doesn't seem to mind us" she said. Tori smiled and resumed the kiss. Jade squeezed Tori's boob a little more making the Latina release a light gasp in surprise because of her girlfriend's gentle but firm grip on her right breast.

Her mother heard her. "Girls..." Holly said in that moment but without looking up from her phone. Tori immediately pushed Jade away from her, and sat on the couch, embarassed. Jade was covering her mouth with an hand to muffle a chuckle, while Tori, still blushing, asked her mom "So... what are you doing always with the phone mom?"

"Oh nothing, darling... just texting with Gary..." she replied

Tori rolled her eyes.

"Gary?" Jade asked her girlfriend with a low tone of voice.

"Yeah... My father's patrol partner. My mom and him are friends... Very good friends actually... Sometimes I wonder if my dad should be worried about it" Tori whispered to her girlfriend.

Jade shook her head "Oh come on, you know your parents' marriage is very solid" she told her.

"Yeah, I guess..." Tori replied smiling too.

In the meantime Trina was in the kitchen opening a box with a trophy inside.

"Yes finally! My trophy! First place, Trina Vega! Go me!" she announced happily. Everyone turned their heads to look at her.

"What for?" her mother asked her older daughter.

"To put it in my bedroom!" Trina said.

"But what is the trophy for?" Jade asked her.

"None of your business, Jade" Trina replied.

"You bought it from 'Trophies.com' with mom's credit card didn't you Trina?" Tori asked her sister while shaking her head.