Chapter 10 - Jade meets Tori's parents

Monday morning... Tori was waiting for her girlfriend by her scissors adorned locker. As soon as Jade entered school and saw her, she didn't even waste time replying to Tori's greetings: she immediately slammed her girlfriend's thin body against a nearby locker, kissing her hard on the mouth. She licked her lips to ask entrance that Tori happily granted. They kissed for such a long time that at one point a boy with blonde hair that owned the locker next to Jade's, where her and Tori were now kissing, coughed to make them acknowledge his presence. But they kept kissing ignoring him.

"Wow! I could watch you girls making out for hours, but I need to pick some stuff from my locker right now... Hello? Hey I'm talking to you!" He said.

Jade broke the kiss and from the inside of one of her combat boots she picked a pair of scissor that she pointed very close to the now scared boy's face. "What were you saying?"

"I-I... was just saying that I need... I mean that I can pick my stuff later" and with that he ran away. Tori was laughing. "I won't be surprised if that poor boy won't come near his locker ever again..." she said.

"Good. And 'poor boy'? The guy was clearly a dickhead" Jade replied.

"Jade! Language! we are at school!" Tori scolded her girlfriend who just rolled her eyes.

"...And not that I don't like a little dominance from your side, but you could also be a bit more delicate when you want to make out, you know? I bruise like a peach here!" Tori added rubbing her back, pretending to look a little hurt but her happy smile was betraying her.

"Yeah well it's not my fault I wasn't able to see you for the whole weekend!" Jade said

"Actually it is... I got grounded for the hickey you gave me, remember?" Tori replied pointing at her neck, but by now the hickey had started to fade and with make up to cover it up, it wasn't visible anymore.

Jade's face turned into a frown "Well maybe I should stop kissing you at all, then" she told the Latina turning away from her and starting to put the combination to open her locker and retrieve some books.

"Nope you can't do that" Tori replied to her girlfriend.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" Jade asked Tori still without looking at her.

"Because I wouldn't survive without your lips. And i know the same goes for you..." Tori said pulling at her girlfriend's arm with and making her turn to her so that she could grab Jade's face and kiss her on the mouth again. She felt Jade smirking against her lips, despite the fact that she was still trying to look mad.

"Come on! Can I see your beautiful smile again, now?" Tori asked her girlfriend after they pulled apart. She started poking the Goth's belly with her index finger trying to make her laugh. But Jade lightly slapped her hand away.

"No! Because you didn't want me to give you a ride to school today!" the Goth said to the Latina.

"Jade, you know I would've loved that! But like I told you on the phone I want you to meet my parents first, before we start doing actual couple's stuff" Tori answered her

"Tori... I know we are girlfriends from only a few days, but ever since we got together we kiss and make out all the time, we already had a date and even sex and your parents probably know that since they've grounded you for the weekend. If this is not doing actual couple's stuff, tell me what it is!" Jade said putting her books in her bag and crossing her arms.

"Jade! Keep it down would you?" Tori said blushing while looking around in the hallway that was starting to be crowded of students. "I just want you to meet them officially as my girlfriend, ok baby?"

Jade sighed "Fine. When can I meet them?" 

"Glad you asked. Would you like to have dinner with me and my family this evening?" Tori asked her.