Special Chapter 16 - Guess who comes to dinner...

This is set some months after special 12

Tori and Jade were laying on a couch of a luxury apartment near the beach in Miami. They had bought it as an holiday's house some time after their house in Los Angeles when Tori became a famous singer. They just had breakfast and they were both wearing a night robe despite the fact that it was way past noon. Tori had her glasses on, and was checking something at a laptop but in that moment was speaking at the phone, while her bare legs were resting on Jade's lap who was giving her a foot massage. They had decided to spend their 18th anniversary as a married couple doing a weekend in Miami just the two of them leaving their daughters to Jade's parents.

Tori was now speaking at the phone with their older daughter Jennifer now.

"...Oh Lola went to a friend's house? Ok Jen, tell your sister to be nice with grandma Emily and granpa Sean when she comes back... Love you, we will be back tomorrow's evening... you want to speak with mama Jade too?... Ok give Lola a kiss from me later, alright cutie?... No you are not too old for these kind of things Jen! Bye honey!" Tori said smiling, shaking her head before handing Jade the phone.

"Hey Jen, how are you?... Yes you can play with the stuff you find in my old room just don't use it to scare your sister ok? No... Promise me you won't Jennifer!... That's better. Yes be good with grandpa and grandma. Bye baby, tell your sister hi from me when she comes back. Love you both" Jade said closing the phone and throwing it next to her on the couch.

"You don't still keep your scissors' collection or anything else that can be dangerous for the girls in your old room right?" Tori asked Jade as soon as she finished speaking at the phone, with their daughter.

"Of course not Tori, I have those in our house... but don't worry, I keep them out of the girls reach!" Jade quickly added seeing her wife's worried expression.

"Ok then. Your parents could have stayed at our house with the girls by the way" Tori told her

"Yeah but apparently our daughters love my old house, and my old room in particular. Especially Jennifer" Jade explained

"What was Jen saying by the way?" Tori asked her wife

"Oh nothing... You know our first daughter. She is a little copy of me at her age... Maybe even a bit older than her current age. But don't worry she is better than me cause she is also your daughter " Jade replied.

"Oh come on Jade, you were always an amazing person" Tori told her smiling.

"Even when I wanted you to be a dog and gave you a coffee shampoo when we met during that play at school?" Jade asked her wife smirking.

"Yeah, maybe not much that time... Or when you almost dried me off blood in the hospital... Or when you made me challenge that guy dressed with a Gorilla costume... Or when you kicked me off a chair... Or..." Tori was saying but Jade interrupted her "Ok I remember how many times I've been horrible to you in high school and for the millionth time I'm sorry ok? No need to always talk about those things though"

Tori laughed "Hey you started! Besides you've also been very sweet to me many times... Like when you helped me get out of detention, or when you helped me get Kesha to sing at my house, or when you drove me and Cat to Mona Patterson's house... And how to forget the Platinum Awards, when you let me perform in your place? When I fell for you..." Tori said.

Jade smiled "That's when I fell for you too... I couldn't deny what a beautiful person you were and how much I liked you after that night."

"Aww Jade, we have to tell this story to the girls one time!" Tori replied

Jade rolled her eyes "You've told them that like a hundredth of times already, as a bedtime story when they were little!"

Tori giggled "Yes but I mean when they will be older so they can also tell it to their children one day!'