Special Chapter 18 - You are my everything

This special is set after the main story ends and after the special 'Jori & Sam and Cat". I've decided to reintroduce a little drama and jealousy... After the sex scene at the start ;)

Tori and Jade were having sex at the Goth's house, in her room. They were trying to be more quiet than usual since her mother was at home, but they were still having lots of fun. Tori was dressed in her police girl uniform, the same she wore one time for the sleepover they had at Sikowitz, where each of them had to play a different character. Only now, Tori's outfit was a lot sexier: she was wearing heavy make up, an extremely short skirt (borrowed from her sister, Trina) and fishnet stockings and obviously no panties. In fact early during their relationship Jade had told Tori that she found her police outfit, and even the excessive lipstick, very hot that time they went to Sikowitz's. So the Latina had decided to make a surprise for Jade for Valentine's day by letting her girlfriend find her dressed like that in her bedroom. Of course Jade liked the surprise so much that ever since that Valentine's day she had wanted Tori to dress up like that for her every now and then to have sex. She went even further by making her buy handcuffs and asking her to literally pretend to be a lesbian cop that was taking advantage of her. Jade had asked Tori to play the part very well so when they made love with Tori dressed like that, Jade wanted the Latina to be even a bit rough. At start Tori was a bit embarassed and shy to do that, since she prefered their usual very sweet and full of cuddles love making, but she couldn't deny that that little roleplay they used to have was very hot, and since Jade was usually the one in charge, it was such a turn on to see her so submissive when they were doing this game. Jade used to play the part of a criminal or a prisoner escaped from jail (one time she had even dressed up herself with the jail uniform that she had kept from the Yerba's prison when they went there), but sometimes like now she was just being herself pretending to have done something bad and having offered sex to 'officer Tori Vega' to escape jail. That had officially became their kink in bed.

One of Jade's hands was handcuffed to the bed while Tori was on top of her slamming her pussy fast and hard against her clit. Tori had an hand on Jade's neck but even though she knew Jade wanted her to choke her a little to play her part right (and because it was part of her kink since it appeared that it used to turn her on like crazy), the Latina didn't want to really hurt her girlfriend so she wasn't applying too much pressure on her throat. Jade was moaning in ecstasy and Tori was panting fast trying not to get too close to climax since she wanted to bring Jade to her orgasm first. Tori still had her hat and her skirt on while her police uniform's shirt was open and she had no bra underneath it.

"That's... right... that's what you get... for... for... being such a bad girl!" Tori was saying to her girlfriend, playing the cop while still trusting her hips into her girlfriend womanhood making their pussy slam against each other and always trying not to get too close to her orgasm, cautiously looking at Jade's by now familiar body language to understand when she was about to come.

Jade was moaning and whimpering pretty loudly even though she knew her mother was in the house. She couldn't help it: this roleplay game they used to have made her so horny everytime. At one point Jade raised her free hand, the one that wasn't handcuffed and touched one of Tori's breasts squeezing it and pinching at her nipple.

Tori moaned and had to use all of her will power to force herself to contain her orgasm and not climaxing right there and then. She was continuing to thrust her vagina against Jade's pussy. She knew she still had to play a part so she reluctantly slapped Jade's hand away from her tit saying "Did I say you could touch me? Only I get to touch you!" she said putting her hands on Jade's boobs while still moving her hips back and forth on her, squeezing her breasts hard. Jade whimpered closing her eyes and moaned "I'm sorry officer... Mmmh... Ahhh... I'm a slut you know that..." she said. Tori felt a little embarassed like always hearing her say that, so Jade opened her eyes and said "Say it... I want you to call me like that!" she told Tori. The Latina quickly returned in part "Yes a dirty slut my... slut!" she said. Jade smiled continuing to moan and closing her eyes again. She was starting to shake under Tori which meant she was about to come so Tori started to thrust her hips always faster against her pussy while her hat flew off her head and on the floor. "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck..." Jade was moaning always louder bucking her hips to match Tori's thrusts "Ohhhh godddddd!" Jade screamed loudly at one point and the Latina knew that if they would have kept that up her mother would have certainly woke up so she quickly had an idea, to stop her girlfriend from screaming too loudly while keep playing the part of the dirty cop. She covered her girlfriend's mouth with one hand and applied pressure on it, she knew that would have not permitted Jade to breath for air much, but she also knew that it would have been just for a few seconds while she was cumming, and in that way she would have also muffled her scream of pleasure while at the same time turning Jade on even more. In fact as soon as she did that Jade's eyes went so wide for the pleasure as she came that seemed about to pop out of her skull. While Tori was looking at Jade like that, hearing her muffled scream and feeling her tongue against the palm of her hand she also came soon after her girlfriend "Oh gosh... Yeeeees! That's what I wanted from youuuu!" Tori screamed a bit more loudly than what she intended as she came, still playing the dirty police officer, before slowing down her thrusts. Their pussies were making a squishing sounds against each other. Tori let Jade's mouth go letting her breath for air as she was now panting fast triying to catch her breath. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her skull from the pleasure she was still feeling, and the vision made Tori had another tiny orgasm "Ohhh yea...ah!" Tori moaned before she stopped her thrusts on her girlfriend completely, collapsing next to her on the bed to also come down from her post orgasmic height.