Special Chapter 3 - The Chat

This is set after Tori and Jade's third months together but after the whole Meredith thing... during the following 7 months before The Tuna Jump part of Chapter 16 to be exact. Tori and Jade have been about 5 months together here.

Tori was lying on the stomach on her bed at night earbuds in her ears and was at her laptop. She was on TheSlap and was watching some of the pics and videos of her and Jade she had posted on her account ever since they started dating each others. Tori was smiling but at the same time felt a bit sad, as she was missing her girlfriend. From two weeks, Jade was with her father visiting some of her relatives in Ireland. She had asked Tori if she also wanted to go with them, and the Latina immediately accepted excited but then she happened to get sick just a few days before they had their flight for Europe and so she couldn't go with her. But finally Jade was about to come back, in a few days. Tori was humming Jade's song that she had recorded in her Pearphone and that was now playing in her earbuds, 'You don't know me'...

Oh I know you babe... and I know you are missing me just as much as I'm missing you right now

Tori was thinking.

In that moment she received a Direct Message on TheSlap. She opened it and her eyes lit up as she saw Jade profile pic. Jade had changed her icon on The Slap after about a month after they started dating with a picture of her smirking while Tori was kissing her on the cheek. Tori had changed hers a bit sooner instead with one of her smiling while hugging Jade tightly.

@JadeWest

Hey baby, what are u doing logged on TheSlap so late at night?

Tori smiled

@ToriVega

Hey beautiful! Nothing much and u? what are you doing up so early? You're on vacation and it's only 8:34 am now in Ireland, right?

@JadeWest

Yeah which means it's almost 1 am in LA... Btw I know I'm on vacation but I'm used to wake up a lot earlier by now, from all the times I had to pretend I wasn't spending the night at your house with your father

@ToriVega

Oh I'm sorry my babe ;(

@JadeWest

It's ok if that's the prize to sleep with you almost every night, I'm willing to pay it

@ToriVega

Awww baby :*

And you know I will always make it worth it for you my love ;)

@JadeWest

You can bet your ass on that... Literally :|...

@ToriVega

:O What a naughty little Goth you are ;)

@JadeWest

;)

So Vega, care to tell me what are you doing on TheSlap so late at night?

@ToriVega

Just watching some of our pics and videos... I was thinking about making a collage and changing my desktop too... I can't decide between one of your sexy photos and one of us kissing