Special Chapter 7 - I kissed a girl...

This is set very early in Tori and Jade's relationship two weeks after their relationship started so between chapter 10 and 11.

Tori was holding Jade in her lap on the Goth's bed while she was playing videogames with her Playstation joystick in her hands. Tori had earbuds on instead and was caressing Jade's hair. She kept smiling, touching a strand of pink locks in her girlfriend's hair. Ever since they started dating Jade asked Tori which color she wanted her to wear for her colored stripes in her hair, and the Latina loved it. Tori was now humming Katy Perry's 'I kissed a girl' making Jade's head turn to her with her hand, to kiss her quickly on the lips everytime the song used to say 'I kissed a girl and I liked it'. After a few times Jade groaned as her girlfriend was distracting her. Tori just giggled and continued to sing "...'The taste of her cherry chap stick'... why don't you use cherry chap stick Jade? It would taste so delicious on you" the Latina asked her removing an earbud from one of her ears.

"Because I don't like it" Jade just replied.

"So you also don't like when I'm wearing it?" Tori asked her.

"I like tasting it on you but not on myself"

"That doesn't really make any sense, Hun" Tori teased her

Jade groaned again "I like it on you because that's just your taste: you're sweet so you're supposed to taste as such. I'm bitter instead, so cherry lip gloss wouldn't suit me. The taste of bitter coffee... that's my taste. And that's why I like my coffee that way"

"Aww Jade! You think I'm sweet! But don't ever say again that you are bitter! You might be the toughest girl I have ever met, but you also happen to be the sweetest!" Tori replied

Jade laughed "No one would agree with you on that..."

"Well, no one knows you like I do then" Tori replied kissing the back of her head.

Jade smiled and said "So you would even say that I'm sweeter than Cat?"

"You're better! I mean, I love Cat, she is so cute and a good friend, but... between us she is a bit too childish for my tastes..." Tori said.

Jade chuckled while Tori was continuing Katy Perry's song "...'Us girls we are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable, hard to resist so touchable, too good to deny it'..." then she grabbed her girlfriend's chin again making Jade's head turn to her and kissing her another time on the lips before repeating "...'I kissed a girl I like it!'" in that moment Jade's character in the game got murdered from a bunch of enemies.

"Shit Vega! Would you stop doing that? Also don't you feel like a living stereotype to sing that kind of song just because you're a girl in a relationship with another girl?" Jade said a bit annoyed

"Honey, I love this song from way before we started dating! I love Katy Perry" Tori replied

"I figured as much, seeing all the posters in your room and the stickers inside your locker... But you just like her songs or...?" Jade said with a teasing tone

"Her songs, of course, but yeah she is also so sexy..." Tori said smiling in thought for a bit

Jade smirked aswell "Yeah I have to agree with you on that..."

"But she is not sexier than you, my love" Tori said kissing Jade on her head.

"Of course... No one is sexier than me" Jade replied smiling.

"Not even me?" Tori jokingly asked her.

"You might be the only exception"

"Awwww Jade! I can't believe you just said that! How can you say that you're not sweet?" Tori said with an excited voice while hugging her girlfriend tighter from behind and kissing her shoulder.