Special Chapter 32 - J + T = Forever

Set during the first months of Jori's relationship, hope you like it!

Tori and Jade were laying on a blanket under a tree in a park near Jade's house. It was a sunny day and Tori was in Jade's lap and the Goth was hugging her tightly while the Latina was kissing her on the mouth. The tree was full of hearts that Jade had carved on it with her scissors, some bigger other little but each one had their initials on them 'J+T Forever' or 'T+J 4 life'. That had became their favorite spot (Jade used to call it their tree) ever since one night when after one of their dates, the Goth girl had decided to take her girlfriend there. They were fooling around until at one point Jade had run away from Tori leaving her alone in the park. As the Latina was searching for her calling for her girlfriend with no response she was starting to grow a little worried when at some point while passing by next to that tree Jade made her jump in surprise and trip, falling on her butt as she appeared upside down in front of her. She had climbed the tree and was hanging upside down with her legs wrapped around one of the lower branches with her hair long and dark falling down and making her look so sexy to Tori... After her initial surprise of course. 

*Flashback*

"Jade! What are you doing! You scared me half to death!" Tori exclaimed standing up while cleaning her jeans

Jade laughed "I know. It was too funny. You should've seen your face!"

Tori rolled her eyes "Come on, get down!"

Even upside down thanks to the light coming from some distant streetlights Tori was able to recognize well Jade's iconic teasing smirk "What if I want to stay up here?"

"In that case all your blood will flow to your head!" Tori told her

"That seems fun" Jade said still smirking

"Come on babe, stop messing around! Come down before you fall on your head!" Tori told her starting to be a bit concerned

"Don't worry mom..." Jade mocked her "I won't fall. You know well by now how strong my legs are" Jade told her

It was Tori's turn to smirk now "Yeah, well I still don't want to risk you bumping your head and forget you were in love with me!" she teased her

Jade chuckled "You know what will make me remember this moment forever?"

"What?" Tori asked

Jade smiled "Kiss me" she said

Tori looked at her also smiling "Like this? Upside down?"

"Yeah, Spider-Man style, come on!" Jade told her

Tori laughed and leaned closer to her girlfriend's face upside down and started kissing her after cautiously grabbing her face between her hands not wanting her to lose balance and fall. Jade didn't seem worried at all though as she wrapped her arms around Tori's neck to make their lips crush more against each other's and deepen the kiss. As their tongues were meeting and Tori was occasionally switching from Jade's upper lips to her lower one that now were inverted they soon became lost in the kiss. It was wonderful. They would've always remember it as probably the best kiss they've ever had. It was so difficult to pull apart but in the end Tori did it realizing Jade couldn't stay like that hanging on a tree branch upside down any longer.

"Wow... That was... Wow" She said a little out of breath

"Yeah... Amazing" Jade also exclaimed trying to catch her own breath.

Tori smiled and then said "Come on get down now!" she said placing her arms under her girlfriend

"Ok but if you make me fall you'll have to owe me something Vega!" Jade said