Chapter 11 - You don't know me

A month later...

Tori and Jade quickly became an official couple at school, so now people were gaping at them a lot less when the two girls were kissing or holding hands or just laughing together in the hallway. Their friends also grew used to their couple while hanging out with them. Jade used to take Tori to school and back home every day, now. The girls had a brief fight one week when a Canadian friend of Beck called Moose came to their school. Both girls were jealous of each other around him. Tori didn't speak with her girlfriend for a whole day after that Jade jokingly suggested her to ask him to have a threesome with them. But Jade was able to make up to her with a dozen of red roses and making love to Tori at her house when her parents and Trina weren't home. Their love prevailed, and they were more than happy to leave Moose to Cat and Trina in the end.

When they weren't at school or hanging out with their friends, they were always together. They used to study together at Tori's house every day. Jade was always at the Vega's house and Tori was happy about it, though she couldn't help but notice that her girlfriend prefered to hang out at her place to avoid inviting her at her mom's house. After their first date Tori had been at Jade's house just a few times and only when her mom wasn't around. Jade had told Tori that she was inviting her when her mom was working on purpose, so they could have had the house all for themselves. But Tori was beginning to think that the real reason was that Jade didn't want her mother to find out about their relationship. Jade was saying that she didn't care about her parents' opinion and that she didn't have any problem to tell them that she was dating a girl now. But that didn't seem to be the case since everytime Tori tried to ask Jade when she could have met her mother, the Goth was always changing subject in their conversation or saying 'next time'. But that 'next time' never seemed to come. This was starting to cause always more frequent arguments and fights between the two young girls.

/

It was a Wednesday morning and the gang was having lunch at their usual table at the Asphalt Café. Only Tori and Jade were missing.

"Hey where are Tori and Jade? They are going to miss lunch if they wait some more" André asked to his other friends.

"They are probably in the Janitor's closet... again!" Rex said laughing

"No, they aren't there I just checked because I wanted to see... I mean I was worried... yeah worried for them" Sinjin told everyone at the table while passing by.

"When they arrived this morning, they were fighting..." Beck said.

"Again? It's been days now!" Robbie exclaimed. 

"Yeah well, that's how it's like to be with Jade. Remember when I was with her? Don't get me wrong she is great and all, but she can be quite a difficult person to be with... I hope Tori will be able to put up with her" Beck continued

"I think Tori's mad because Jade doesn't want to tell her parents about them" Cat interjected with sad eyes

"Damn that's a serious argument then" André replied.

"Here they come!" Rex said and everyone turned towards the entrance of the Asphalt Café to see Tori and Jade with their lunch. They were coming to sit at their table but they were arguing with each other along the way.

"Look Jade, it's fine if you are afraid to tell them! I understand, it's not easy to come out, I can help you with..." Tori was telling her girlfriend

"I'm not afraid to tell them or to come out, Tori!" Jade exclaimed

"Then I don't understand why you don't want..." Tori was saying but Jade cut her off

"Gosh, it's simple to understand! I don't see the need to tell them okay? My parents don't care about me and I don't care about them!" Jade replied without letting her girlfriend finish