Special Chapter 2 - Jori and Sam & Cat

Author's note: another one shot, enjoy! This is set right after the ending of chapter 16 so it's a direct sequel

Tori, Jade, Cat and Sam were all sitting on the couch in Sam and Cat's living room watching the TV show 'Toilet wars'. Cat was drawing her purple stuffed giraffe, Mr. Purple on a paper, while laughing at the show occasionally. Tori's attention was completely on her girlfriend, Jade instead. She was sitting next to her and on the other side of the Goth there was Sam. She was observing very closely the golden necklace that Tori had bought for her girlfriend for their third months anniversary. Her hands were so close to Jade's breasts that Tori was currently restraining herself from slapping the blonde girl's hands away from her girlfriend's goods. Ever since Jade had implied that Sam might have a thing for Cat, and therefore that she might also like girls, Tori was a lot less comfortable at letting her girlfriend hanging out with her... Or even staying too close to the former Icarly co-star. She knew they were just good friends but she was thinking that they were getting along a little too well for comfort, and they also had way too similar personalities. And Sam was really pretty aswell... But Tori didn't want to make a scene or show her jealousy, cause she trusted her girlfriend, and she was also friend with Sam...

In that moment however Sam's hands were a little too close to Jade's boobs for her tastes. But Sam didn't seem to notice that "Damn! I saw you wearing this necklace before but didn't know that this was actually a replica in scale of Tawny's scissors! That's so cool!" the blonde was saying while giving a closer look to necklace that Tori had bought for Jade. Now even her face was very close to Jade's breasts. Tori felt a rush of anger but tried to look away.

"Yep! My girlfriend knows me very well apparently" Jade was saying before looking at Tori, and smirking at her. Tori gave her a forced smile in return while Jade took her hand in hers. Then Tori looked at Sam again, frowning. She decided to say something to the blonde girl "Yeah, you can also read what it's wrote on the blades"

"Oh yeah, 'Tori and Jade', I saw... cute" Sam replied

"They really cut too, want to see?" Jade told her leaning towards Cat to pick her paper were she was drawing her giraffe, and cut it in half in one second with her little golden scissors from her necklace. Cat released an horrified squeak. Sam laughed at that "So cool!" she said while Jade smiled.

"Jade! Apologize to Cat!" Tori told her with a mad face, going to sit next to Cat to wrap an arm around her shoulders. She was now looking at the two halfs of the paper of her drawing with tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh come on, she has drawn that damn giraffe like a million of times already!" Jade said laughing with Sam who added "I can confirm that".

Tori felt another rush of jealousy and anger "Apologize! both of you right now!" she yelled at them. They turned silent before Jade spoke "Whatever, I'm sorry I destroyed your drawing Cat" Jade said, "Yeah me too for laughing at it..." Sam said trying to hold another laugh. Then she saw the time on her phone and turned to Jade "Hey we are running late the movie starts in about 20 minutes" she told her

"Damn, let's go I don't want to miss a second of it" Jade replied.

"We can take my bike, we will be there in no time" Sam continued

Tori and Jade had agreed to have a sleepover at Sam and Cat's apartment after that the Goth and the blonde would have gone to the theater together to watch 'The Scissoring 2'. Tori and Cat would have stayed home to work on a science project for school instead since they didn't like the Scissoring, or horror movies in general... But now Tori was having second thoughts about leaving Jade and Sam alone. She still remembered very well what had happened when she had let another girl watch a movie they both liked, alone with her, several months ago, and didn't really want to risk the same thing to happen now between Jade and Sam. Yeah Sam was not Meredith, and as tough as she was, she was also a very loyal girl towards her friends, plus Tori trusted her girlfriend, Jade, and knew that she only loved her. But a part of her was still worried, especially now, hearing that the two would have gone to the theater with Sam's bike. Tori didn't like the idea of her girlfriend having to hug another girl on a motorcycle at all.